Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member

my second cycle, Help!

Hey peoples hows it going, just a newbie here hungry for more knowledge. Well newayz, I recently had my jaw wired shut in a sports injury. In three more weeks from now I get them out my mouff . In early summer I did a cycle of Deca and Test cyp/ent. that lasted for about two months. I want to do another cycle as I havent been training or eating seeing how I am on a liquid diet, I want to get up to that weight I was at before my injury.

I want to do a cycle of D-Bol and a couple other injectable steroids . Does anyone know good recipe's that pack on lots of meat, and defined muscle using D-Bol and other gear? Any input would be appreciated so I can get my cycle ready for September.

How long is the longest one should be on D-Bol? thanks in advance

dumblucky is offline Member
    why not do the same cycle??

I was thinking about that actually

Test Enanthate week 1 - 12
    D-Bol 10mg week 1 - 6 three 10mg pills a day
    Deca 300 mg week 1 - 12
    ^^How does this look?

Test seems to be the most popular mass muscle building steroid , so it must work, it worked for me the first time. Gaining 15 pounds solid on my first cycle, I found that Cypionate was the cause for my breaking out of acne on my back, it cleared up nicely though.

is there nething you can take to prevent acne breakouts? also I got a bunch of Nolva still, will this prevent water retention?
    Last edited by Physical_Specimen; 08-21-2004 at 08:26 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    run your test 1 week longer than the deca . As far as water retention goes.... that's what L-dex is for. Nolva is an anti-estrogen

~Haz~

*edit* Accutane should clear up acne - but DO NOT take that with Dbol ! Don't take accutan with any other oral aas.

Maybe try some B5.... try using 10g's of B5 a day and you should see some results there.
    Last edited by Hazard; 08-21-2004 at 08:38 PM.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks man, I think that may be the game plan. Fuk I cant wait to hit the weights again. So after the cycle is finished (D-bol, Test, Deca ) I should be taking some kind of natural Testosterone booster correct?

also, is B5 or Accutane sold over the counter? or would I have to consult my dealer

When I start my cycle I am going to be taking Mammoth 2500 to keep my calories up to the neccessary level to get the best out of my crank (money). Im also going to be taking creatine throughout the cycle, is that a SAFE and BENEFITIAL thing to do?

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    B5 should be OTC. Accutane is prescription only and is suspected by some of side effects including depression (leading to suicide) in teenagers. I took it as a teenager and was fine but there have been a few cases.

Eating 4000-5000 cal depending on your weight is good idea. Don't see any problem with creatine to help retain some water in the muscles.

Thanks woodiechopper my plan is coming together nicely. So i've learned a few things from being signed up to this website just for a few days, I will pass the knowledge on, but I think I got my next cycle on lock down and ready for combat in early September . . . Here it is . . . .

D-Bol week 1-6 10mg pills three a day
    Test E. week 2 to 14 about 1000 mg a week
    Deca week 1 to 12 600 mg a week
    going to throw in Nolva as an anti estrogen only when signs of feminization occur . . . .
    After cycle is completed gonna take clomids for a natural test booster, and maybe throw in a couple shots of HCG . . . .

Milk thistle is going to be added to cleanse my kidneys and liver, when should I start taking this, and when should I stop taking this?????????????

Mammoth 2500 and creatine will be taken daily, and Im gonna eat like a fukin horse . . Elephant in the making

HOW DOES THE FINAL COPY LOOK PEOPLES? Thanks

im 20, 170, 5"8

so run Nolva from start to finish of the cycle? take 10mg pill a day? can I lower the dosages and not take them everyday and still have the same effect? just so its not as damaging on my pockets (already investing alot). . . . .

L-Dex will be added to prevent water retention . . . .

P.S. PCT is after or soon before the cycle is completed correct . . . .

my Deca shots are 300mg strength . . I was thinking 2 cc's a week

along with the Test E. . . . 250mg strength . . 4 cc's a week

^Thats too high of a dosage? not needed

Thread Information