chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member

test e to omnadren 250

hey guys right now im on a bulk cycle!
    1-13 test e
    1-12 deca
    1-4 dbol
    im in week 4! can i switch to omnadren and shot m,w,f? instead of the test e? will it mess up my gains?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definitely complicate things. If omnadren is just like sust, which I believe it is but I may be wrong, than the primary ester takes about 3 weeks to kick in. In the mean time waiting for it you'd be getting less test in you than you had before with the Test E. I don't think it's a good idea.

but i like omnas just makes me bloat up good! in a good way!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I would definitely complicate things. If omnadren is just like sust, which I believe it is but I may be wrong, than the primary ester takes about 3 weeks to kick in. In the mean time waiting for it you'd be getting less test in you than you had before with the Test E. I don't think it's a good idea.

no it doesnt work like that

the highest release point at any time is within 24hrs of the depot created. from there it decreases exponentially in rate.

it may seem like it takes 3 wks to kick in as it does take time to achieve superficial stable plasma levels, however if he already has enanthate releasing the omandren test would jsut merge with whats in him...giving no gap or dip in levels

dumblucky is offline Member
    let me make it simple
    YES

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    no it doesnt work like that

the highest release point at any time is within 24hrs of the depot created. from there it decreases exponentially in rate.

it may seem like it takes 3 wks to kick in as it does take time to achieve superficial stable plasma levels, however if he already has enanthate releasing the omandren test would jsut merge with whats in him...giving no gap or dip in levels
    Well, the I may be wrong thing was right atleast. I was refering to the decanoate ester used primarily in sust when I said that. But as I said I'm not sure if omnadren is the same on the esters. The decanoate ester is a 3 week half life isn't it, or am I wrong on that?

3 wk active life.

and still, even if it was, you wouldnt notice from going to enanthte because its got about a 2 wks active life already so your already built up. Youd think there would be a one wk lag, but theres not because you will inject still at least 2x a week so thats going to contually pump more into your plasma levels.

What Im saying is, if hes in wk 4 and then enanthate hadnt kicked in, and then he switched to even straight deconate, it would still kick in the same time as the enanthate would have.

Now if he started with deconate, then ya, it would have taken a bit longer becuase the release rate is slower, so that would make that initial burst of levels longer to build up.

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    3 wk active life.

and still, even if it was, you wouldnt notice from going to enanthte because its got about a 2 wks active life already so your already built up. Youd think there would be a one wk lag, but theres not because you will inject still at least 2x a week so thats going to contually pump more into your plasma levels.

What Im saying is, if hes in wk 4 and then enanthate hadnt kicked in, and then he switched to even straight deconate, it would still kick in the same time as the enanthate would have.

Now if he started with deconate, then ya, it would have taken a bit longer becuase the release rate is slower, so that would make that initial burst of levels longer to build up.

Besides the decanoate and isocaproate, there are still 2 prop esters which kick in within a few days. I dont think it will mess up his cycle at all besides a short insignificant fluctuation in test levels.

Quote Originally Posted by durkheim
    Besides the decanoate and isocaproate, there are still 2 prop esters which kick in within a few days. I dont think it will mess up his cycle at all besides a short insignificant fluctuation in test levels.

It does not work like that. He is already on something. He already has established superficial plasma levels. Switching to omandren reguardless of the prop or decanoate is not going to take X amount of time to kick in. Its a continued immediate effect.

It does not work like that.

ok billy im confused so are you telling me i will be fine switching to omnadren ?

bump

where you guys at?

Yes, its completely fine.

cool thanks bro!

Thread Information