quez82 is offline Associate Member

Blood Test Results

alright here we go... I am getting some fish oil caps to try and help me out a bit...but I'm curious for a further detail...take into consideration i just got off m1t and when i seen my doc she had me take the blood test about a week after i got off m1t...and i was taking nolvadex after the small cycle...I dont believe i was fasting before the test 8-10hrs...but she believes i was and wants me to retake it ...you'll undersatnd when you see this

Total CHolesterol= 230
    HDL= 13
    LDL= 193
    Triglycerides=118
    Ratiod of HDL to totao Cholesterol= 17.7 should be around 4.97 avg...

well i know this isnt good....but she does want me to retake it..and i've been told m1t does effect the lipid profile...but further information i'd like...all my other tests for kidney were fine...just this one was bad....take into account my moms side has a patter for diabetes...i've never been told i have it...but i'm not sure if it was tested for it and i know it can come later in life... any help is welcome... thank you...

Latimus is offline Banned
    how was your liver count...mine was a bit off because of the proh...your good cholersterol count is bad...it seems that proh have a harsher effect on it then roids...honestly injecting steroids is safer then this bull**** proh stuff..which is why its becoming illegal...

well i listed everything i had on the paper..maybe that is on another sheet she had..but she said on the paper every other test was fine except this one..and all i had on this was what i typed out..i'm not sure what it was to be honest...but i have an x-ray coming back to see if i have a hernia...but i have been sore on my lower back right of my back...which she checked...so hopefully those tests will be back soon...

and i have another sheet where she wants me to take more tests on lipid abnormalities which is on the sheet...so i have to take another test asap...monday preferably..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    didn't the papers for the labwork include a blood glucose value? Diabetes runs in my family too, my doc likes for me to monitor it periodically because diabetes shot my mother's kidneys, she ended up on dialysis , etc..Anyway, fiber and "good fats" should help your cholesterol values, but not by Monday....good luck with the hernia problem

no thats all they have on the paper...thats it...its a small chart...i was wondering why everyone had more on the blood tests then me..i guess its all different...

take policosanol at 20-30mg/day

Thread Information