Thread: test meth

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

test meth

anyone heard of test meth or something similar, a mate was on about it, apparently you put it on your tongue and it sends your rage etc through the roof, it sounds a bit like cheque drops do you think it is cheque drops. ?????

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you talking about methyl1test???

and no...no test will do that to you

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Are you talking about methyl1test???

and no...no test will do that to you
    well im not sure what it is, he said it was test meth and the way he described the affects it sounds like cheque drops .

he said it is applied with a dropper on to the tongue

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Maybe liquid methyltest?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    yes, he is speaking of methyl testosterone

many like it preworkout for the boost

it is liver toxic though so limit the use to maybe only preworkouts and monitor your liver values

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate

it is liver toxic though so limit the use to maybe only preworkouts and monitor your liver values

I figured that was it, I've read it provides a mental boost about 30 minutes after taking it. It also aromatizes very heavily, should definantly be on a heavy duty AI if using MT regularly.

ahh right

would i be correct in saying im reading the right FAQ

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...ht=methyl+test
    Last edited by nobbythedonkey; 08-21-2004 at 07:58 PM.

Heres the basic profile:

Methyltestosterone is an oral form of testosterone . Testosterone it-self is ineffective when taken orally since the greatest part ~f the compound is metabolized and destroyed by the liver during the "first pass" so that at most 5-10% of the compound enters the blood and becomes effective. At a closer look methyltestosterone is a I 7-alpha steroid molecule, which means that a methyl group is added to the C-1 7-alpha position of the molecule. Thus, methyltestosterone is not broken down and deactivated quite as fast by the liver as oral testosterone is. Still, it reaches the blood quickly and has only a low half-life time. Since methyltestosterone, in part, is reabsorbed through the mucous membrane in the mouth, this substance is also avail-able for sublingual intake. Methyltestosterone is a very potent ste-roid since it has a distinct androgenic effect. In particular, it is used to increase aggressiveness. Powerlifters and weightlifters use it be-fore a heavy workout or a competition since the increased andro-genic effect can already be noted one hour after intake and the im-proved aggressiveness, the increased self-esteem, and the thrust of motivation taking place allow the athlete to lift heavier weights. Those who try it will notice a quick and strong strength gain. The increase in body weight is within normal limits and is mostly due to water retention. The dosage is usually 25-50 mg/day. Methyltest is rarely taken-if at all-for more than four weeks and women usually do not use it.

Methyltestosterone is a very toxic steroid which can cause many side effects. it especially puts stress on the liver. Since this steroid strongly aromatizes, gynecomastia is one of the most common side effects. The distinct water and salt retention can also increase blood pressure. The androgenic effect re-sults in considerable virilization symptoms in women and acne and AGGRESSIVENESS in men. It is no joking matter to be around some-one who works a lot with methyltestosterone. Effects include anti-social behavior, irritability, impatience, tantrums, and forgetfulness or light disturbances in consciousness.

Methyltestosterone is normally readily available on the black mar-ket. It is available in tablet, dragee, or capsule form for oral, sublin-gual or buccal intake. Methyltestosterone is a very low-priced and easily available substance. It is a welcome fact that the athlete does not have to pay much money for it. The 10 mg Androral tablets cost approx. $25 per 100 and the 25 mg version of Teston costs approx. $0.40 per tablet on the black market. The disadvantage is that methylestosterone is the substance most often used in fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Heres the basic profile:

Methyltestosterone is an oral form of testosterone . Testosterone it-self is ineffective when taken orally since the greatest part ~f the compound is metabolized and destroyed by the liver during the "first pass" so that at most 5-10% of the compound enters the blood and becomes effective. At a closer look methyltestosterone is a I 7-alpha steroid molecule, which means that a methyl group is added to the C-1 7-alpha position of the molecule. Thus, methyltestosterone is not broken down and deactivated quite as fast by the liver as oral testosterone is. Still, it reaches the blood quickly and has only a low half-life time. Since methyltestosterone, in part, is reabsorbed through the mucous membrane in the mouth, this substance is also avail-able for sublingual intake. Methyltestosterone is a very potent ste-roid since it has a distinct androgenic effect. In particular, it is used to increase aggressiveness. Powerlifters and weightlifters use it be-fore a heavy workout or a competition since the increased andro-genic effect can already be noted one hour after intake and the im-proved aggressiveness, the increased self-esteem, and the thrust of motivation taking place allow the athlete to lift heavier weights. Those who try it will notice a quick and strong strength gain. The increase in body weight is within normal limits and is mostly due to water retention. The dosage is usually 25-50 mg/day. Methyltest is rarely taken-if at all-for more than four weeks and women usually do not use it.

Methyltestosterone is a very toxic steroid which can cause many side effects. it especially puts stress on the liver. Since this steroid strongly aromatizes, gynecomastia is one of the most common side effects. The distinct water and salt retention can also increase blood pressure. The androgenic effect re-sults in considerable virilization symptoms in women and acne and AGGRESSIVENESS in men. It is no joking matter to be around some-one who works a lot with methyltestosterone. Effects include anti-social behavior, irritability, impatience, tantrums, and forgetfulness or light disturbances in consciousness.

Methyltestosterone is normally readily available on the black mar-ket. It is available in tablet, dragee, or capsule form for oral, sublin-gual or buccal intake. Methyltestosterone is a very low-priced and easily available substance. It is a welcome fact that the athlete does not have to pay much money for it. The 10 mg Androral tablets cost approx. $25 per 100 and the 25 mg version of Teston costs approx. $0.40 per tablet on the black market. The disadvantage is that methylestosterone is the substance most often used in fakes.
    im just reading some stuff i found on SEARCH but correct me if im wrong this used part of a cycle altho very liver toxic can give good gains ?

Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    im just reading some stuff i found on SEARCH but correct me if im wrong this used part of a cycle altho very liver toxic can give good gains ?
    I would think the gains would be similar to TNE (after all, its the same thing!), but with much more stress on the liver. I think dbol would be far better.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I would think the gains would be similar to TNE (after all, its the same thing!), but with much more stress on the liver. I think dbol would be far better.
    apparently the stuff is cheap and since it is i might buy some and just try it once or twice before a workout and see what the strength boost is like

id still have to run PCT wouldnt i (as you should with all anabolics)

apparently the stuff is cheap and since it is i might buy some and just try it once or twice before a workout and see what the strength boost is like

id still have to run PCT wouldnt i (as you should with all anabolics)
    The only problems I see with running a methyltest only cycle is that your not going to be able to safley run it long enough for it to be useful (even most TNE cycles are at least 6 weeks, but 6 weeks is too long to be on this harsh of an oral), and the crazey spikes in test levels make for some wicked side effects. Its cheap for a reason, its simply not worth it. Sorry buddy

BDTR is offline Retired
    Cheque drops are a lot better in my experience.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    methyltest only cycle would be a rediculously poor chosen cycle

there will be no stable blood levels, so expect a lot of sides

id use it strictly as an accessory for a cyle

methyl test is NOT the same as methyl 1-test

big difference in the two

cheers for all the info guys im gonna research some more

methyltest only cycle would be a rediculously poor chosen cycle

there will be no stable blood levels, so expect a lot of sides

id use it strictly as an accessory for a cyle

methyl test is NOT the same as methyl 1-test

big difference in the two

steggs is offline Associate Member
    gave me terrible headaches

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah why dont u just use real test.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Yeah why dont u just use real test.
    i have my cycle planned out and nearly all my gear purchased, 12 weeks of 600mg test E/wk

i would only use m1t as a pre workout lift as i have a very tiresome job and sometimes find it hard to workout.

i was asking questions because of this i was reading, i just needed to clear things up

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    M1T will not give you a pre-workout lift. Maybe pre-workout lethargy, but Im sure you dont want that.

i have my cycle planned out and nearly all my gear purchased, 12 weeks of 600mg test E/wk

i would only use m1t as a pre workout lift as i have a very tiresome job and sometimes find it hard to workout.

i was asking questions because of this i was reading, i just needed to clear things up

Thread Information