guru20 is offline New Member

gyno puberty questions w/ pics

I think i had gyno when i was going through puberty( my nipples were big, with a lump undereath and were painful when squeezed) , im now 20 and i seem to have some puffiness still. I just started a 1ad 300mg 4ad 600mg for 20 days w/ 6oxo as pct. Im curious, if what i have is gyno already, if im prone to it and what i should regarding my cycle. should i stop the 4ad? thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno puberty questions w/ pics-nate1a.jpg   gyno puberty questions w/ pics-nate2a.jpg   gyno puberty questions w/ pics-nate3a.jpg  

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing while I was going through puberty too. I've done about 3 cycles of real stuff and 2 cycles of Prohormones and M1T and have had no problems. I still have some puffiness but it never got any worse while on or after cycles. Its been the same since puberty.

But thats just my expeirience not sure if your prone to it though.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I don't see gyno but your chest does look lop sided in the third pic. It could be the lighting though. Is one side of your chest bigger? No flame intended.

-B

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    I think its the angle and the fact that he was taking the pic with one arm extended.

my nipples are lopsided..not really my chest. i have a lot of work to do..lol. here take a look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno puberty questions w/ pics-nate.jpg  

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Yup, they are lop sided. If you just keep working out and get a huge chest maybe it will distract people from your un-eveness.

-B

lol thats the goal. I have a third nipple (looking at the pic..on the left.) and maybe that augments my normal nipple making it higher. I dunno just a theory. But theyve always been lopsided..even when i was very young. Most ppl dont notice the uneaveness until i point it out.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Holy crap, ive never seen a third nipple before. I always thought they were made up.

P Rock is offline Member
    it doesnt look all that bad, i think with alot of working out and building up your pecs, they should look a lot better.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Holy crap, ive never seen a third nipple before. I always thought they were made up.
    u know i was just thinking that.. not to make fun or anything.. we're not here to do that, but i didn't know that was a real thing.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Where is this 3rd nipple....I dont see it

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    its under the right pec kniida hard not to miss lol mass u could have a 100 pounds of weed in front of u and still miss it oh and mass i found your suv the other day

Thread Information