SexyKitty is offline Female Vet

Weird Sides from Cytomel???

I've been on Cytomel now for 1 week, taking it with clen . My dose started at 50mcg but my BBT never went up past 97.7 so I slowly increased the dose to 100mcg, still can't get it past 98.1 though.

My problem is that ever since I've started the cytomel I have felt like SH*T!. My whole body is really sore and achey, not the kind of pain you get after a workout but a dull throbbing pain all over. It's concentrated mainly as back pain, so bad I have a hard time sleeping. I also feel very weak and lethargic, the same kind of feeling I get before I get the flu. I know it's not the clen, I've been taking clen now for quite some time. I seem to have a constant headache (which is probably from the clen) but at the same time i feel kinda like my head is in a cloud...kinda stuffy.

Is it coincidence that I feel like this since I started the cytomel? Or could it possible it's from the cytomel and I just can't tolerate it? Part of me wants to come off it to see if I feel better, on the other hand part of me wants to increase the dose so I can get my body temp up.

Anyone else ever feel like this on cytomel?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I also felt very lethargic during my last go around with t3. I was taking a multitude of others drugs, but i know the t3 at high doses like that caused me to feel very tired, weak (didnt lose any strength/muscle), and lazy. it is not just a coincidence. Hopefully mallet can chime in and possibly give a more scientific reasoning on why this occurs. Personally, i would begin tapering if i were you, but it all depends on your goals. Good luck

THE PUMP is offline Member
    T3 is powerfull stuff and can have strange effect on ppl. good luck thoe

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Moderate doses of clen kill me, but high doses of T3 barely effect me. Go figure.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I felt lethargic as well when running T3 where I ran it straight through and increased my dosages....... I tried Mallet's (7 on / 5 off) way of running T3 and I was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I felt lethargic as well when running T3 where I ran it straight through and increased my dosages....... I tried Mallet's (7 on / 5 off) way of running T3 and I was fine.

I was going to do a slightly modified version of the 7 on/5 off since I am running it with clen . One of Mallets suggestions was to do it for 2 weeks on/ 1 week off with the clen since it is not a good idea to run the clen and the T3 on opposing cycles.

It's been 7 days now and given how I feel I am contemplating switching to 7 days on/5 days off with the T3 and the clen. Problem is, I don't think that thats a very good way to run the clen...I've been doing pretty well with 2 weeks on/2 weeks off so far. Have any of you guys run T3 with clen and if so, how did you do it?

Plus, since my BT is only 98.1 does this mean the cytomel isn't really helping? How long before my BBT goes up? I really don't want to increase the dose past 100mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    I was going to do a slightly modified version of the 7 on/5 off since I am running it with clen . One of Mallets suggestions was to do it for 2 weeks on/ 1 week off with the clen since it is not a good idea to run the clen and the T3 on opposing cycles.

It's been 7 days now and given how I feel I am contemplating switching to 7 days on/5 days off with the T3 and the clen. Problem is, I don't think that thats a very good way to run the clen...I've been doing pretty well with 2 weeks on/2 weeks off so far. Have any of you guys run T3 with clen and if so, how did you do it?

Plus, since my BT is only 98.1 does this mean the cytomel isn't really helping? How long before my BBT goes up? I really don't want to increase the dose past 100mcg.
    It's working because your temp is up................. Mine would be around 99 or 100 and I felt it......... I would sweat. You may need to up the dose a little to get the temp up but the most important thing is to keep an eye on your bt.

I ran clen as well and keep roating the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and I had no problems doing that...... also the 2 weeks off from clen I would run an ECA stack.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It's working because your temp is up................. Mine would be around 99 or 100 and I felt it......... I would sweat. You may need to up the dose a little to get the temp up but the most important thing is to keep an eye on your bt.

I ran clen as well and keep roating the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and I had no problems doing that...... also the 2 weeks off from clen I would run an ECA stack.
    I think thats what I'm going to do then. I prefer the idea of 7 on/5 off than 2 weeks straight and I might up the dose slightly for the next 7 day cycle to get my temp up into the higher 98's.

Thanks for all the help!

BTW Mudman....what kind of results did you get and how long did you run the T3 for at 7 on/5 off?

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    BTW Mudman....what kind of results did you get and how long did you run the T3 for at 7 on/5 off?
    I only ran it for 3 cycles and lost around 8lbs......... that was actually too much for me because I'm already on the leaner side and I felt I looked a lot smaller.

Thread Information