Thread: gear expiration

9natural9 is offline Banned

gear expiration

one for the gear gods:

does the expiration dates on the gear neccessarily mean it is no good, much like the expired milk in my fridge, or could you still get use out of it even though the date has passed? thanks for any info

viper is offline Member
    most legit juice has about a 4 year shelf life....it is ok to go about a year past that date, but not much more....the molecules will be degraded to a point that the substance is useless......
    also.. if it is a multi-dose vial that you have used and placed somewhere and just found it...you may want to think about how clean the gear is now...aseptic technique with withdrawing the juice before may not be enough to keep bacteria out of a mix....

bumpy

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Sound advice and view from Viper. Would fully agree with him and especially a nice observation on MD vials/bottles.

I would not use anything beyond 6-12 months expiration and also assuming that you are fully aware that the MED has been in your possession since you first purchased, and you can attest that it has been in a cool, dry place.

Rest asssured, most manufacturers often even post an expiration date before true "decomposition" could take place. From a financial standpoint, "faster" expirations equivocate to "faster" use and a "faster" return purchase. More sales/revenue.

Gear101 is offline Member
    vipers right on the money with it...why do you ask??? i wouldn't take old gear, but i just always buy one cycle at a time the onlt thing that i have left around id nolv

i had some left over...the date is 03/02, just curious if i should use it or throw it out to the alley cats...thanks for the posts

planetx is offline Associate Member
    If a MD vial, and is water based (winny, suspension) then throw the mofo away!!! Furthermore, if manufactured underground, then throw away. If not applicable.....

then your call my friend. Is the cost/investment of the remaining cc's worth the risk of a possible "malfunction"?? Again, unlikely, but your call.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    i have to say im with planetx on this one!

i would be para about using gear that was a month out of date, just in case!!

just think, if something even farily minor went wrong because of that gear all your hard work for many months could be ruined while you sit and get better (assuming you CAN get better)

be safe bro, bin it and spend some more money. with AS safety has got to come first!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im with the vipe man.

Thread Information