AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Angry After 2 cycles need to get face clear!

hey bros ive donw 2 cycles was wondering if anyone has tried a cycle then hit up sum accutane then went back and if you did was acne much worse than before??? acne is the only side effect i get from steroids can anyone tell me how there aas use and accutane usage turned out???/

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    DO NOT I repeat DO NOT use any sort of orals or liver damaging aas while on accutane. It will make your liver into swiss chesse. I am running eq/deca /test and taking 80mg of accutane and I am clear of acne. If you dont go that route use vitamin b5, some of the bros here say it works better than acctuane. I woke up last night in a pool of blood due the accutane. Sucks for the first few months!

shiloh is offline Junior Member
    Try some prescription topical meds. Since it takes about a month to see any results and 3 months to really see them, I would start applying them about 2 months before a cycle. Using clindamycin phosphate in the morning and an adapalene gel like Differin at night is an effective ance treatment. Try some b5 (d-calcium pantothenate) also. Many say it's second only to accutane and without the side effects. A tanning bed is another option if it is mild or moderate acne but I wouldn't recommend that if using topicals. Good luck.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Like the others said, b5 is the ****! Buy a tub at bulknutrition.com

Doc Aiden is offline New Member
    accutane

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yeah accutane is the best out there..obviously there no cure for acne,,, but im faithful that accutane is a temporary cure for acne ...acne on ym face bugs the **** out of me i hate bc when peeps talk to you i sumtimes catch them looking at a zit or two sucks big ones man

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    as long as you can dedicate 6 full months to accutane then youll be straight i have a friend that took accutane before he started cycling and that **** still keeps him clear even through cycles i mean he still breaks ot some but nothing bad at all

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    hey bros ive donw 2 cycles was wondering if anyone has tried a cycle then hit up sum accutane then went back and if you did was acne much worse than before??? acne is the only side effect i get from steroids can anyone tell me how there aas use and accutane usage turned out???/
    So what is it bro..you've ran 2 or 3 cycles?You have another post saying you ran 3 cycles and have stretch marks and want to get tattoo's to cover them.Get a girlfriend and stop trying to bullsh!t us bro...tell her your stories.

Thread Information