Thread: Prop/Eq/Winny

Iowa is offline Banned

Prop/Eq/Winny

hey everyone, im new to this site and I need some advice on my next cycle. Ive done 3 cycles so far and I want my next one to be more of a cutter. Here's what I was thinking ...

Weeks 1-14 Test Prop. 75mg ed
    Weeks 1-12 Equipoise 600mg week Shot Mon and Thurs.
    Weeks 9-14 Winstrol 50mg ed

I will also run nolva at 10mg day throughout entire cycle and then bump it up to 20mg through PCT with my clomid that I will start 3 days after my last prop shot.

Now I have a couple of questions.
    1. I was thinking about throwing some anavar in there, so do you think I should run it towards the beginning or end, or do you think I should just scrap it?

2. I was also wondering if I should add some femara along with my nolva. So... if I should take the femara, then what dosages should I take? Ive come across numerous dosages. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Iowa is offline Banned
    Any takers???

HolidayStyles is offline New Member
    I wouldn't add the femera bro - it shuts alot of bros down hard (sex drive wise). No real need, imo unless you run into some gyno issues.

You shouldn't retain too much water with the hormones you have chosen - although, diet will be the determining factor.

Since you are already shooting the prop, why not see if your source can dig you up a fast acting EQ such as a bold prop or a bold acetate? This way you have the eq kicking in when your prop does. This is what I was doing, except I seem to be allergic to the bold prop hormone so I have stopped and will reinstate my regular eq on monday.

As far as the var goes - I would say **** it - unless you wish to run it with your pct at a small dose of 15mg a day. This would allow you to help retain some gains while allowing your body to regain some/most of its normalicy.

Hope this helps,

fabry is offline Senior Member
    cycle looks good bro! (and i woouldnt run var during pct as suggested!!!)
    use winny or var at the end of your cycle (in case of var, min. 7-8 wks).
    also, but im not sure, check for the eq dosage, i think 500mg would be better, but imnot sure!

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayStyles
    I wouldn't add the femera bro - it shuts alot of bros down hard (sex drive wise). No real need, imo unless you run into some gyno issues.

You shouldn't retain too much water with the hormones you have chosen - although, diet will be the determining factor.

Since you are already shooting the prop, why not see if your source can dig you up a fast acting EQ such as a bold prop or a bold acetate? This way you have the eq kicking in when your prop does. This is what I was doing, except I seem to be allergic to the bold prop hormone so I have stopped and will reinstate my regular eq on monday.

As far as the var goes - I would say **** it - unless you wish to run it with your pct at a small dose of 15mg a day. This would allow you to help retain some gains while allowing your body to regain some/most of its normalicy.

Hope this helps,
    Ill have to stick with the long acting Eq cause thats all my guy can get. I also tend to get a lot of sides with test. ie. mainly baaaaad acne. so I was even thinking I could start it at week 3? That way I wouldnt be running it as long and the Eq would kick in about the time I started my prop. What does everyone think?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Anybody??

Iowa is offline Banned
    ANY help would be appreciated.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the EQ 12 weeks and the prop 15 weeks since it take 3 weeks for EQ to leave the system. I would use arimidex if you can instead of famara but I don't have experience with femara just what I have read. The EQ will take at least 5 weeks to kick in. You could wait for a few weeks before starting the prop but many here on this site would suggest otherwise. Good luck
    Last edited by mark956101957; 08-20-2004 at 10:03 PM.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Thanks bro. Do you think I should leave the var out too then?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Thanks bro. Do you think I should leave the var out too then?
    I have used var many times and for me it only increases strength gains but not much mass. If you do leave the prop out for a few weeks than dbol for 3 or 4 weeks might be good for a kickstart. Although it seems like you are shooting for lean mass and dbol has some bloat to it but than after a few weeks off the water retention would probably come off plus you have anti e's to help.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I would lower the eq to 500 or increase the prop to 100 ed. I would keep the prop starting week 1 to jumpstart. I love var and would run that instead of the winny, that's just my opinion. Def don't run the var on pct as stated above.

daos is offline Associate Member
    i think your cycle looks great bro! almost exactly what im about to start doing. looks great man, keep us posted.

EDIT: the only thing i could see increasing is the prop to 100mg ED. around 1g a week is where you start seeing its true potential. 75 is kinda low if ya ask me.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i already replied to you and i think your cycle looks good.
    just curious... have u tried tren before?
    not that i did but read lots of post about cutters like "prop-tren-winny" and i was impressed by the info i found...

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    i already replied to you and i think your cycle looks good.
    just curious... have u tried tren before?
    not that i did but read lots of post about cutters like "prop-tren-winny" and i was impressed by the info i found...
    No, ive never tried tren before, but I will sometime. I'll keep you guys posted on what I end up doing.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I am using a similar cycle now, as suggested I would up the prop to 100ed and lower the eq to 500,(im using it at 600 now and the hunger pains are killing me) and add tren at 75 ed, stick with the winny. also you might want to think about clen

good luck

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    I am using a similar cycle now, as suggested I would up the prop to 100ed and lower the eq to 500,(im using it at 600 now and the hunger pains are killing me) and add tren at 75 ed, stick with the winny. also you might want to think about clen

good luck
    Ok, thanks bro. And I hear ya about those eq hunger pains. I can NEVER get enough to eat when im on it.

Thread Information