Thread: sex during pct

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

sex during pct

ok im in my 2nd week of pct and i feel like i have no sex drive at all. is it because i was used to being on test and now that i have a normal sex drive it feels less? or is it that my drive is actually lower, or whats going on? how long until my body gets normal again. i was taking 400mg test ew. thanks for any help, sry if this q has been asked b4.

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    what exactly are you doing for pct? two weeks im usually fine.

Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    If you're doing it properly, using clomid at the right dosages, you'll be fine and back to normal in a few weeks. I figure my sex drive was way low for about 4-5 weeks after my first day of PCT. Most productive 5 weeks of my life, take the opportunity to gets some stuff done other then chasing the tail!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    well that sucks if your sex drive is lower than normal during pct. My sex drive is usually pretty low normally. I have no idea why.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    PCT sucks guys...no way around out. don't do your PCT correctly though and the sex drive can stay down for a lot longer. What your are feeling is a result of your own natural test production being shut down while on....and now you aren't supplementing anymore....so, very low test levels. 4-5 weeks tops on proper PCT you should be fine. Naturally, the older and lower natural test production one has, the longer and more difficult it is to get back to normal.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information