bigjayo is offline Associate Member

any 100% postive way to detect gyno?

Hey guys,

I have a really simple question but I'm not sure.I always had puffy nipps and a saggy chest throughout my teenage years(very overweight). Now I've got my life in check and I'm 220 6'2, but I still have a saggy chest & I'm sure is puberty induced gyno. My doctor said its common and no big deal and that is not "real" gyno, its just fat. Anyway, since I sorta look like I already have gyno, is there any way to detect while on AAS if gyno is indeed coming on? I know alot of the smaller guys(lower bf, I mean) can look in the mirror and tell, but I cannot. I was thinking itchy and sore nips would be a dead give away(I've never had either while using), but I just wanted to be sure.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    a mamagram will tell you

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Billy, your man boobs bothering you again?

P Rock is offline Member
    itchy puffy nips are signs that it can be coming on...thats when you should up the nolva...but generally if you feel little lump like glands behind and around your nipples. its a great possibility you have it.if you have surgery they will cut around the nips and take them out. if its just body fat and you cant seem to get rid of it with dieting and excercise, then lipo suction can get rid of the excess fat.

Doc Aiden is offline New Member
    surgery will cost you about 6 grand, hope you have good insurance...

Yea I was thinking sore nips/ itchy nips would tell me gyno is occuring. I've always had puffy nips(6'2 350lbs at 15 years old will do that to ya )

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Aiden

That's just nutz! If it's not covered by our insurance here, it's still only 1200 bux CDN.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Aiden
    sometimes 10K, all depends on hospital/anasteseologist fees, etc. My doc's fee is just shy of 1K, and have good ins, but still will have to end up paying around 10%, not sure what it is going to be-since im not going under....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    For sure, bro. I wouldn't want to go under either. They could do weird **** to your ass while you're sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    sometimes 10K, all depends on hospital/anasteseologist fees, etc. My doc's fee is just shy of 1K, and have good ins, but still will have to end up paying around 10%, not sure what it is going to be-since im not going under....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro i had the same thing from when i was younger and perhaps an early ph cycle during my stupid high school days. I've done one cycle and am working on the second as we speak, i just keep a close eye on it since i figure i have a small case (which i can live with) that the signs may not appear. My advice would be to take every precaution, ldex and nolva (maybe even run the nolva @ 20 mg ED throughout cycle) Just keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn;t get ne bigger or change shape or nething.

Hey guys thanks for replying. I haven't had any gyno related things(itchy nips, pain etc..) I was just making sure I was ready incase it did develop. Btw, I did use nolva in light doses (20mg) and my puberty induced gyno/fat has tightened up and is alot less noticeable, could be the dieting/cutting cycle though. So I guess I just need some more chest work(I.E. decline to get that lower fat on the nipple to tighten) and a more dialed in diet.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    when your freinds start getting bonors when you take your shirt off get worried!!!!

Thread Information