rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Cool QV vs. Sydgroup (mex Gear)

Tomorrow Im going south and I want to pick up some test prop and cypinate Im not sure which company to go with QV? or Sydgroup I hear QV are more likely to be counterfeited but then I heard Sydgroup is under dosed! Help me decide out of the two is there a way to make sure its real before I pay the fellow with the straw hat?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used qv. love it. I got pics if ya want them

P Rock is offline Member
    i just got off a cycle with Syd Group deca and test, i would never use it again, very under dosed and the shots hurt like hell for days. in my opinion its pure garbage, i wouldnt give it to my dog. i hear great things about the QV.

BigGenes is offline Member
    QV is good bro. Don't worry about fakes. All boxes are sealed, holograms on all bottles, and always check your batch number to the website.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I know someone that bought some SYD primo and it turned out that it had NOTHING in it.... just BA and oil.... now doesn't that blow for your first injection?

Draconian is offline New Member
    I've tried Syd test and had some really good results from it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i use them both on a constant basis and love them both. im using qvs ent and syds cyp200 and love them. i think they both make a great product for the money. and the person who had fake primo, well you can get fakes on any brand you buy.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard alot of good things about Syd Group. 100% Natural-the GH How did your freind know that the Primo was a fake???

I was actually thinking of using some of their cheap products. This is really the first ive heard of alot of people not liking that lab.

So would everyone agree that the injections are a little more sore than ussual???

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I heard alot of good things about Syd Group. 100% Natural-the GH How did your freind know that the Primo was a fake???

I was actually thinking of using some of their cheap products. This is really the first ive heard of alot of people not liking that lab.

So would everyone agree that the injections are a little more sore than ussual???
    i think syd is just like qv or animal, a good product for the money. the injections like all vet gear hurt a little more, but your body gets used to it and cant feel a thing after a while. if you could get it cheap, i say go for it, you wont be disappointd

P Rock is offline Member
    well after 12 weeks of the syd, i did not get use to the pain that lasted for 3-5 days per shot all the way through, like if i had a golf ball stuck in the cheeks of my azz. i never experienced that kind of pain with any gear before. and as far as the EQ testing 0%, there was a post with a lab result going around. i think the results people see off of it are with the other stacked gear or a placebo effect. its pure garbage from personal experience.

PT
    maybe some people can take it better because it dosnt bother me at all. infact i shot 3ccs of syd test-cyp200 this morning. it dosnt hurt me at all when i shoot it anymore

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well with everyone that keeps having knots appear on them. Would everyone agree that with the different injection sites you have some of them react different than others???? If I put a shot in my Glute it leaves a knot but no problem with my Quads or Delts,Bi-ceps, Tri-ceps

PT
    im the same way. i only get knots in my glute, and i use a 23 gauage 1.5" and go all the way in. then i can shoot 3ccs in my delts without ever getting a knot.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have always loved sydgroup products. There has recently been fakes coming out though. Up until recently, there was no sydgroup fakes out.
    S2B

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78

She actually found some independent lab tests and it turns out that the stuff was legit from SYD but they decided to rip some people off and save some money from what I was told... I can't prove this but I will never use SYD personally... this person is highly reputable in my eyes so I am gonna believe her...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i hate veterinary gear period. humatrope is so the way to go

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    human gear is best i tried legit QV products heard good things about them i thought they were crap i tried teston 200 and deca 300 im going to look into human grade

Paingain is offline Banned
    Wait, is syd lgroup and Syd labs 2 different companies? There is such thing as a Syd labs in Australia right?

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmihula
    Tomorrow Im going south and I want to pick up some test prop and cypinate Im not sure which company to go with QV? or Sydgroup I hear QV are more likely to be counterfeited but then I heard Sydgroup is under dosed! Help me decide out of the two is there a way to make sure its real before I pay the fellow with the straw hat?
    QV all the way. Once you get there gear check there website out.

shorty2big is offline Member
    you can also check the sydgroup website.

PT
    the same people that make qv make a product called animal pro. now. Its new and basicaly has the same products as qv, it even has a hologram. From what i hear it is pretty good.

Thread Information