jony1977 is offline New Member

Question Please Check Out This Cycle....adviced Needed

I am just about to start my first cycle, my main goal is to gain no more than 20 pounds of quality muscle, this is what I was thinking about using...

WEEK.......SUSTANON ...............WINSTROL ........ ......CLOMID

1...............250 mg
    2...............250 mg
    3...............250 mg
    4...............250 mg
    5...............250 mg.....................50 mg/day
    6...............250 mg.....................50 mg/day
    7..............................................50 mg/day............100 mg/day
    8..............................................50 mg/day............100 mg EOD
    9................................................. .........................50 mg EOD
    10................................................ ........................50 mg EOD

I can also get Testoviron , is it better and Should I use it instead of Sustanon (Iam looking for the least sided efect AS)?.
    Should I use proviron and Nolvadex also???? Please all comments will be really apreciated. Thanks.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I got very good results my first cycle by using 250mgs a week of sus, but you need to go for minimum 8 weeks but if you can get it do it for 10. Alot of people don't think that 250 is enough but since it is your first as it was mine you should see pretty good gains I got about 10 keepable pounds, totaled out at 15 and lost 5 in about a month. Then run your winny from week 9-13, it has a 12 hour half life so split your 50mg in two, one morning one at night. Then start your clomid a day or two after your last winny dose and do it like this:
    1st day 300mgs then 100mgs for 10days and 50mgs for another 10 days. Also what are you stats, if you are under 21 or 22 I would suggest waiting a little longer until you aren't.

thanks

First of all I want to thank you for your advice, here are my stats, I am 24, 5'10", 165 pounds, my goal is to get to 185 of lean muscle.
    I wanted to ask you if is it enough 5 weeks of winni or do I need a few more (keep in mind that the winni I am taking is oral), also dont I need some proviron or nolvadex ??? I really want to avoid side efects. Also are 10 week of sustanon too much for a first timer???? Let me know thanks

planetx is offline Associate Member
    First of all I want to thank you for your advice, here are my stats, I am 24, 5'10", 165 pounds, my goal is to get to 185 of lean muscle.
    DO NOT predict weight gain or any other quantitative numbers that can potentially deter your objective mentally!

20 lbs of lean muscle, and MAINTAINED will take a year or two, my friend. And you want it to!! Qualitative cycles, with qualitative gains with each, is a prudent avenue!!

Do not exceed 5-6 weeks of winny application. Sustanon is fine. "jack" the dose to 500mg over the 8 week period you have elected to embark.

Testaviron enanthanate is better, internationally reputation, in USA sustanon is preferred generally.

Down the road in your development, it would prove beneficial to incorporate BOTH propionate and a LT ester such as cypio and enanth, to capitalize on concurrent use pyramiding/manipulation.

Question SUSTANON or TESTOVIRON?????

Thanks all for the comments....I do still have one question, should I use SUSTANON or TESTOVIRON for my cycle????? also should I use some Nolvadex or Proviron with my clomid???? thanks
    Last edited by jony1977; 03-01-2002 at 04:51 PM.

G-S Guest
    Test is Test, in my opinion.

RIPPEDman is offline New Member
    SUSTANON is the best choise. it,s save and no water retention.

Exclamation THIS IS THE CYCLE MODIFIED!!!!INPUT PLEASE

THIS IS THE CYCLE MODIFIED...IS IT ok?????? please NEED SOME INPUT IN HERE

WEEK.......SUSTANON ...............WINSTROL ........ ......CLOMID
    1...............250 mg
    2...............250 mg
    3...............250 mg
    4...............250 mg
    5...............250 mg
    6...............250 mg
    7...............250 mg......................50 mg/day
    8...............250 mg......................50 mg/day
    9................................................. 50 mg/day............100 mg/day
    10...............................................5 0 mg/day............100 mg EOD
    11................................................ ..............................50 mg EOD
    12................................................ ...............................50 mg EOD

Thumbs down CONFUSED.....

I want to thank all the people, but now I am even more confused than I was at the begining, I just dont really know what to do anymore, I was pretty sure about what to take, but some said dont take sust for your first cycle, others say thats the way to go.... I just dont really know who to trust, I read every damm profile of the drugs at the web site....done some research in my country (Argentina) to see what stuff is available.... and know I feel really FRUSTRATED. I am looking for a novice cycle, I dont want to kill myself or injure, but it seems that every cycle I think its right for me.....its just a piece of crap!!!!
    PLEASE I NEED SOME ADVICE, I can get : deca -durabolin (really expensice dough), Sustanon , testoviron , and oral ones> winny, dianabol , anadrol , oxandrolone//////thanks

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    DO THE CYCLE GAINSEEKER JUST SUGGESTED!..

oh , and u said u are confused about the sust, and enanthate ... go with the ent. listen u need to do some RESEARCH on ESTERS, so that u will understand why some need to be injected more frequently, and why for a beginner it would not be a good idea to take a substances with 4 different esters..

peace, and be safe, bg

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Gainseeker:

What in the world crawled up your pant leg today??
    Do you truly want me to reply to your opinion that I provided BAD advice to this question. When you and I, in essence, gave the same FINAL response, only with different rationale/point of view??
    Let me say that I also respect you as you do me. Thank you for reaffirming that in your comments!! Let me continue.

We both agree that a schering testaviron at 500mg week would be a better choice than the sustanon route. You wouldn't explain why, (time constarints) however, the single ester comment told me that you and I have the same understanding of testo. esters.
    If you re-read my last paragraph, I said the user would benefit later in his development with concurrent applications of propio and enanthanate to manipulate testo plasma levels with more accuracy. (virormone/testaviron). You do know what I mean, as you insinuated that sustanon, if utilized, needs EOD "jabs". (to capitalize the 30mg propio ester). I would much prefer a 100mg EOD application of a Virormone after sufficient front loading TV enanthanate levels are in place, as you also would. That is what I meant with the comment of concurrent propio/enanth.

You said enanthanate would be preferred because of "just take my word for it". I said enanthanate because "of better int'l reputation". If you honestly care why I feel that enanthante has a better reputation worldwide than a sustanon, then by all means, I will explain, as I respect your commitment in sharing your knowledge across the boards. Let me know, OK? I do still stand behind this, after spending a couple of years on numerous boards outside of dometic based USA. Just let me know, I will follow up with you. I fully agree with you that someone should not use a MED just because it "is in" or has a better "wrap".

This is when I knew you were having a bad day, when you went here!! Will the bro gain 20lbs in 8 weeks?? Who knows? Does it really matter? Hell no. Shit, lets take out the winny (you and I both know that he should as a 1st time cycle) and add the ever reliable 400 deca and 40mg dbol a day....that'll guarantee the 20-30 weight gain. Yes, he will gain 20 lbs, but the marshmellow look is now defunct. We both agree! Heck, we both gained 20 pounds as a first timer, but admit, it was 50% water and empty calories, not a qualitative 20 lbs. Can muscle tissue actually SYNTHESIZE at a rate that equivocates to a 2lb weight gain per week??????? But it can facilitate an environment that retains an extra 20 lbs of fluids.

To gain 20lbs of pure muscle, as he wants, AND MAINTAIN, you and I both know that it will take a year, at least. Anyone can gain "mass". Hell we can all gain 20lbs in 10 days, with an a-bomb/suspension combo in no time flat!!! The user implied he wanted 20 lbs of lean muscle long term, not a quick fix/temporary 20 lb. weight/mas gain. That was my thinking. Sorry if I am off base or missed something!

And finally my friend, the winny. (Man you attacked me)
    L.O.L. Ok. Come on bro, how can you recommend winny application more than 6 weeks to a first timer at 50mg ED?? Especially with another 17aa potentially there with his methandrostenolone ? I said limit winny to 5-6 weeks. I still stand behind this. What do you recommend? Winny 8-10 weeks?

I was actually consulting with Ulter yesterday, over at AF. He suggested I try a 100mg ED winny application over 6-8 weeks alongside primobolan , Virormone, t3. I think its a little high myself. But obviously, you and he do not think so. So please tell me why I should consider 100mg ED over 8 weeks. Thank you.

Alright, my friend, Gotta split. Please let me know if this clears things up. Catch you later!!!

Regards!!!!

Thread Information