Thread: Prop

wannaroid is offline New Member

Prop

Taking SL prop 75mg ed for past 5 days did first 2 shots in thighs and could hardly walk or work at job. Also doing gluts wich has not been bad and delts. What i need to know is when i do my thighs again will the pain be less and will my body eventually get used to it.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    You will eventually get used to it. Where are you shooting? On the "sweep" I hope which is the outer thickest part of your quad

not2bigyet is offline Member
    prop is going to hurt regardless of what you do...but the pain will subside somewhat after a few injections in the same spot...mixing it with B-12 helps

wannaroid is offline New Member
    can deal with pain but don't want it to affect my workouts can't do squats right now. Don't know about the (sweep) can anyone give info on that. pain seemed most on the muscle just above the top on the knee and kills me when i try to bend it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    when i start a new cycle after taking time off the shots hurt at first. But as you continue to shoot each one gets easier and leaves less pain. now i can shoot 3ccs of qv prop in my delt and not really feel a thing.

Thread Information