rick59 is offline New Member

gyno question very important

whats up guys i was just wondering if i already have gyno from dbol will i get gyno from deca ? i am prone to estrogen induced gyno. please help me! i real need to do this deca i got it and wouldnt want to waiste it.

Swellin Guest
    Nobody can answer this for you bud. Only your body can give the answer. Get a SERM and an AI, and it should help you. I blow up (bloat) like a puffer fish on deca , so I will only run nolva and letro with it...if I ever run it again.

I hope you are planning on running test with the deca. Please tell me you are.

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rick59
    whats up guys i was just wondering if i already have gyno from dbol will i get gyno from deca? i am prone to estrogen induced gyno. please help me! i real need to do this deca i got it and wouldnt want to waiste it.
    The only way to know is to try , take vitamine B6 400mg a day with deca , honestly I never heard of anybody geting gyno from deca, 400-500mg a week

Swellin Guest
    Listen to Musa! I knew I forgot something important...playing darkthrone while you are doing this is not very easy.

Use b6!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information