CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member

New Undetectable Steroid?

Got a reputable United States based source, who's been around for about seven years, who started to carry this new "undetectable" steroid . They claim it's a mild designer Nandrolone based steroid, which is undetectable in urine and blood as tested for in sanctioned events as major leage ball and NCAA athletics. This $hit is not cheap, as its going for $500 bucks a bottle lasting 6 weeks. Bump for any info on this new product. Some of you bro's may know what and who im referring too also.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    Got a reputable United States based source, who's been around for about seven years, who started to carry this new "undetectable" steroid. They claim it's a mild designer Nandrolone based steroid, which is undetectable in urine and blood as tested for in sanctioned events as major leage ball and NCAA athletics. This $hit is not cheap, as its going for $500 bucks a bottle lasting 6 weeks. Bump for any info on this new product. Some of you bro's may know what and who im referring too also.

if its nandrolone backbone it is VERY unlikely that it will not show up.

John88Test is offline Member
    yea if it is nadrolone based it willmost likely show up....

GoingBiG is offline Junior Member
    Just someone who wanna earn some money by selling some fake **** i guess..

daos is offline Associate Member
    maybe THG?

physique is offline Junior Member
    THG2 and THG3 are already out there boys! the people trying to stop drugs in sports have a huge uphill battle, that they will never defeat!

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Yep, they have new **** out all the time, basically all they did was bubble carbon gas through the nandrolone and made a new substance was wasn't detectable... THG

The drugs will ALWAYS be one step ahead of detections. They can't detect it if they dont know its out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    Yep, they have new **** out all the time, basically all they did was bubble carbon gas through the nandrolone and made a new substance was wasn't detectable... THG

The drugs will ALWAYS be one step ahead of detections. They can't detect it if they dont know its out there...

they do have new drugs all the time.

however the chemical structure of THG is similar to gestrinone and trenbolone . the synthesis more likely started with gestrinone, which is widely available.

sd11 is offline Banned
    RSOC sucks bro

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=sd11]RSOC sucks bro[/QUOTE

for every one person who says that, two say the opposite. i dont know what to think just yet.

well, you never know, they are always finding ways to alter the detectible part of these chemicals show they willnot show on a test.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    If this is the "new" product I am thinking of then I hear it is going to be extremely expensive. I would wait around a while and wait for some people to try it before I threw down some green on it.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    If this is the "new" product I am thinking of then I hear it is going to be extremely expensive. I would wait around a while and wait for some people to try it before I threw down some green on it.
    Just like with everything in life. Why buy the Playstation 3 when it first comes out. You know it will be half price in 3 months. Or something like that.

Thread Information