Thread: 1st cycle

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member

1st cycle

im trying to get all the info i can get here is my rough draft for it im jus t running a test not running a full power cycle

test e 250mgs once a week 1-12
    winny caps 55mgs ed 1-6
    nolva 20-55 mgs ed
    clomid 3 weeks after the last shot of test 300mgs first day and 100 for 2 weeks and 50 mgs for the last week

and since im taking cap im also running 200mgs milk thistle ed

like i said its a rough draft or maybe rite on im not for sure and any info u have plz let me know thxz for your time
    Last edited by drdeath613; 08-22-2004 at 04:29 AM.

shiloh is offline Junior Member
    Most people here will tell you to bump up your test to 500mg/ew injecting every three or four days. Apparently, 250mg/ew is more like HRT than a cycle. Also to keep your nolva at 10mg ed unless you start seeing signs of gyno. And start the clomid 2 weeks after the last shot insted of three.

dumblucky is offline Member
    [QUOTE=drdeath613]im trying to get all the info i can get here is my rough draft for it im jus t running a test not running a full power cycle

test e 250mgs once a week 1-12(make it 400mg week)

winny caps 55mgs ed 1-6(good)

nolva 20-55 mgs ed(try 10mg ed)

clomid 3 weeks after the last shot of test (2 weeks is better)

300mgs first day and 100 for 2 weeks and 50 mgs for the last week(this is OK)

and since im taking cap im also running 200mgs milk thistle ed(fine)

like i said its a rough draft or maybe rite on im not for sure and any info u have plz let me know thxz for your time

thxz guys i wasnt to far off im glad im learning how to do this rite

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    Most people here will tell you to bump up your test to 500mg/ew injecting every three or four days. Apparently, 250mg/ew is more like HRT than a cycle. Also to keep your nolva at 10mg ed unless you start seeing signs of gyno. And start the clomid 2 weeks after the last shot insted of three.
    All this above and why dont you use the winny weeks 9-14 and start PCT 1 day after last winny...

cuz like i said im testing as to see if i like doing this if i can handle the side this there for if i do two cycles and dont like it there really no harm if i do a full dose for full time and cant handle ths side im kinda f###ed and its a time proven fact u should always do the least amout too see how each person handles somthing u should never just jump on without testing first i feel its better to be safe then sry cuz i dont want to f my life up just cuz im willing to try somthing new

lol trust me i was doing mini thins to the point now if i do them i freak out i cant handel them anymore i was poping 10 15 a day and now i can never take them so im not going to make the same mistake understand what im talking about if u dont im sure some one does

kronik is offline Senior Member
    To each his own, but you are one the few I have seen run winny in the beginning of a cycle and not the end. Winny is not suited for a cycle kickstart IMO.

well that is true with your point i may set for the last half of the cycle but like i said it was a rough draft so i know how much to buy and so forth hey i think iv done pretty good at reading and studieing for the 3 months 3 weeks as a member iv been here and im still learning thats y i turned to u guys for help

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I am glad to see that you are one of the few newbies on here who read other threads to learn from our experiences/mistakes. That being said, kronik and shiloh were right. Test would be better at 250 twice a week and the winny at the end of your cycle not the front. IMO, you would be wasting time and money by only doing 250 once a week.

ya im not some kid wanting to be huge thinking juice is going to do all the work iv been to the diet workout forums and here and i read all the stickys and do mad serches i want to know as much as i can befor i do anything i mean look for the amount of time i was here as a member and all the studieing i did i was pretty close to being right so u all can tell im learning and not waisting your time with bs its not me if i cant be truthfull with you guys then i lose out on all the info

RATM is offline Senior Member
    what are your goals, and what are you doing now to get there? ie., diet, cardio, workout?

lean mass and losing bf thxz to swolecats time i have a killer diet and one of his old workout programs and cardio is 5 times a week 30 mins a day

it was funny i think i made swolecat mad when i was asking for help with my diet . i told him i was thinking of taking dnp knowing how he dislikes dnp he was like F###ing kid is dumb wanting to use somthing used to blow tnt but i he typed it differnt lol think he was being nice lol

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    This may be a stupid question but . . . . What is milk thistles purpose? ive heard it talked about but havent heard it come out of anybodys mouth as to what it is actually used for . . . . does milk thistle cleanse the liver or something while taking orals?

Thread Information