Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

What would be the best way to transition from Cyp to Enan??

What would be the best way to make the transition from Cypoinate to Enanthate ?? When doing a Gram of Test a week in Bi-weekly shots.

Im thinking it would be good to maybe take the next three weeks and do half and half of each untill I run out of the Cypoinate. Because I still have 1,500mgs of Cypoinate. Then go completely to the Enanthate for the remaining weeks.

I know it really doesnt matter but im trying to maintain as steady blood levels as possible.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it dosnt matter at all especially since they are just about the same. (one carbon being the only difference)

PT
    you could do one the first week then the other the next week, or half e and half c the same day. it just makes no difference at all

fabry is offline Senior Member
    pietro, why u talk about 1 shot per wk? test e or cyp is best if injected 2 x wk (or e4d).. this will allow to mainain more constant level in your blood...

sniper320 is offline Member
    It shouldnt matter man. i did that on my last cycle just, switch them up and you wont even notice a diffrence.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    pietro, why u talk about 1 shot per wk? test e or cyp is best if injected 2 x wk (or e4d).. this will allow to mainain more constant level in your blood...
    dude, i was not even saying that. al i was saying is that it dosnt matter how you mix up the injections of cyp and enth since they are basicly the same thing. im qiute familer with the half life of test but that wasnt his question.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    What would be the best way to make the transition from Cypoinate to Enanthate ?? When doing a Gram of Test a week in Bi-weekly shots.

Im thinking it would be good to maybe take the next three weeks and do half and half of each untill I run out of the Cypoinate. Because I still have 1,500mgs of Cypoinate. Then go completely to the Enanthate for the remaining weeks.

I know it really doesnt matter but im trying to maintain as steady blood levels as possible.
    Mixing them the way you suggested is fine bro.Your blood levels won't flucuate switching from cyp to enanthate.
    I'm actually running enanthate ED to see if it reduces any sides.9 weeks in and I'm not bloated or anything on 1.5 g's weekly.I could have probably gotten away with EOD shots,but I'm rather mental..lol..

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know its pretty much the same thing but with the amount of gear im doing I thought Id ask if there was a prefered way of doing it.

I like to do more frequent injections as well. Youll have to let us know what you think about increasing the frequency of injections with these middle range esters. If I was taking anything at all that was an everyday injection I would split my doses of everything up evenly.

The cycle I was planning on doing is a wash. I happened to receive so much of the wrong gear for a cutting that im just gonna bulk now, eat right,and do some cardio. Ive really slimmed down pretty good in between cycles anyways.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Mixing them the way you suggested is fine bro.Your blood levels won't flucuate switching from cyp to enanthate .
    I'm actually running enanthate ED to see if it reduces any sides.9 weeks in and I'm not bloated or anything on 1.5 g's weekly.I could have probably gotten away with EOD shots,but I'm rather mental..lol..
    did you front load the Enanthate or did you just begin ED shots??i would think that the long 1/2 life would have no different effect on the sides as weekly injections would compared to ED.

Thread Information