Thread: Goods cycle??

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned

Goods cycle??

Whats up guys im 5'7 165lbs, 9% bf with 1 cycle under my belt. My next cycle will be...
    1-12 prop 100mg EOD
    1-12 eq 300mg/ week
    4-12 fina 75mg EOD

I want to gain between 12-20lbs of muscle and get to about 7% bf. What do you guys think??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    id do the fina and prop every day to keep blood stable

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    Whats up guys im 5'7 165lbs, 9% bf with 1 cycle under my belt. My next cycle will be...
    1-12 prop 100mg EOD
    1-12 eq 300mg/ week
    4-12 fina 75mg EOD

I want to gain between 12-20lbs of muscle and get to about 7% bf. What do you guys think??
    I suggest you man up and run the prop/fina ED bro.You can run the prop at 75 mgs ED,and the fina at 50 mgs ED.I'd also up the EQ dose to 400 mgs.300 is a little on the lite side for that weak ass drug.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    I would actually prefer not sticking myself everyday though. ALso prop is in your system for atleast 2 days isn't it, so wouldn't that mean that my blood levels are still constant?? Aslo, Also what would be easier on the hairline, fina or winstrol ?? I might do winny because i heard fina has crazy sides

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    DaBull and pietro75 gave you some good info, I get less sides(bloating, etc.) from ED injections due to more stable blood levels ...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    I would actually prefer not sticking myself everyday though. ALso prop is in your system for atleast 2 days isn't it, so wouldn't that mean that my blood levels are still constant?? Aslo, Also what would be easier on the hairline, fina or winstrol?? I might do winny because i heard fina has crazy sides
    Remember at day 2,the prop is rapidly clearing your system,so you actually don't have stable blood levels running it EOD.Winny is harsh on the hairline as well.It all depends if you are prone to MPB or not.Also winny needs to be ran ED as well.Since it has a very short half life.
    Maybe you might want to reconsider this cycle you laid out for something more simple,like test e/eq ...that's a nice cycle for the weak of heart.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you do run them eod go 150mg prop eod and 100mg eod with fina at the least.

Thread Information