Lococoin is offline New Member

Cycle Length on Test-e only?

Hi, I am a long time reader, first time poster.

I am preparing for my very first cycle and have already picked up 40- 250 mg vials of test e. I am planning on running 500 mg/week and have a 20 week supply so i was thinking that maybe i should split into two 10 week cycles. One cycle for down the road. Would i be better off going say 12 weeks or just stick to 10?

Thanks
    Last edited by Lococoin; 08-22-2004 at 12:28 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lococoin
    Hi, I am a long time reader, first time poster.

I am preparing for my very first cycle and have already picked up 40- 250 mg vials of test e. I am planning on running 500 mg/week and have a 20 week supply so i was thinking that maybe i should split into two 10 week cycles. One cycle for down the road. Would i be better off going say 12 weeks or just stick to 10?

Thanks
    12 weeks @ 500mgs will be a good first cycle bro.You can save the extra amps for the next cycle.Have you anti's and pct in place,you'll be golden.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Yeah -- I would go with 12 weeks as well. Save the rest as you will do more cycles. Good luck bro.

Ya i have yet to pick up my anti-e's(novladex) and pct stuff(clomid). I will make sure to have them on hand before i start though. The only thing i dont know about is if i should take novladex right from the get go or hold off to see if i get any pains in the nipples. It seems everyone takes it if they are susceptable to gyno but if you have never taken gear before how do you know?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lococoin
    Ya i have yet to pick up my anti-e's(novladex) and pct stuff(clomid). I will make sure to have them on hand before i start though. The only thing i dont know about is if i should take novladex right from the get go or hold off to see if i get any pains in the nipples. It seems everyone takes it if they are susceptable to gyno but if you have never taken gear before how do you know?
    10 mgs of Nolv won't hamper your gains bro.It's a real good idea to take it just to keep your SERM levels on check.

ok thanks

Thread Information