bty
    bty is offline New Member

Worth extending 8 week sus to 10 weeks?

I am towards the end of my 8 week sus cycle (500/week) and was wondering if it would be worthwhile in gains to extend it to 10 weeks which seems to be the standard? If so, should I stick with 500 or go to 750 for these last two weeks? I have gained ~20 lbs so far with 1 week left (some of that fat of course). The only thing is that I need to be pretty cut by the first weekend in April (not competition cut). With the 8 weeks that left me 7 weeks for cutting (clen /ECA split) so I would be down to 5 weeks unless I start cutting immediately after my last injection which would give me 6 weeks (2X2weeks Clen, 2 weeks ECA). Would it be really worthless to start cutting right after the last injection (ie up cardio, cut back carbs and some calories)? What do you all think? Thanks all!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Do not cut right after you end the cycle. You will a pant-load of your gains. Your body is in a catabolic state at that time and you need to wait until your hpta is back up. Wait at least until clomid is done and then a few weeks ideally. You're looking at 6 weeks at leastr after your last shot of sust to start cutting dude, realistically. HOWEVER, if you start now and extend the cycle to 10 weeks, then you could start cutting now for the last few weeks, which will help a fair bit. How bad is the water retention? Are you using Liquidex?

bty
    Water retention isnt too bad, got the good ol' puffy face going on. No, I'm not using Liquidex. The main thing that has me bothered is what fat I have gained has gone around the trunk. So you are saying I could actually start cutting now if I extend it to 10 weeks but stop when I come off or I'll lose quite a bit of my gains? Cutting during it would seem counterproductive wouldnt it? What about limiting cardio right after the cycle (say 3X 30 minutes a week) yet cutting carbs/fat with a slight increase in protein to offset the calories?

Ok, lets change the question a lil. Not looking at the cutting part, would the gains from 2 extra weeks of sus be worth it? If so, stick with 500 or go to 750?
    Last edited by bty; 02-07-2002 at 04:34 PM.

You could up it if you want but it shouldn't be necessary. Cutting is not counter-productive. The sust will help you retain muscle and you may even gain some more muscle while shedding fat. How much has your waist increased by? That is a good indication of how much fat you have gained. Most of the water should not be subcutaneous but should be filling your muscles one would expect but everyone is different. Are you using any anti-e's?

bty
    I see what you are saying now. What I would lose by cutting right after the cycle I would maintain by using the sus in conjunction with it. Basically it would be cutting with the sus as a maintainer. Would I run the clen at this time too or just up cardio and change diet? I take it I would still need to quit cutting when I am done with the sus. Waste is up ~2 in and I'm not using any anti-e's.

jersey juice is offline Member
    if your hitting 500 now 750 won't even be noticable, stay with 500. I would avoid cardio altogether post cycle until your nat test restores itself. Eat cleaner, keep the calories high, but clean up what your eating and you will cut up anyway. Next time get liquidex, it keeps the bloat off and stops aromatization. Run the clen when you start clomid, it's an anticatabolic agent and will prevent you from losing gains as well as trim you out providing your diet is in check.

bty
    Ok, if I do extend it (looking like I probably will) I'll just continue running 500.

bty
    Just talked to my source today and he found out last night he wont be able to get sus for a while. He is pissed right now, he had a bunch of people that wanted sus. He said he would recommend switching up and run 2-3 weeks of T200 or T400. Knowing my goal he also said eq would work great these last 2-3 weeks for me as it would give me good quality gains but doesnt eq take like 2-3 weeks to kick in? So what do you all think? Switch over to T200 or T400 or EQ or just end the cycle after 8 weeks? Thanks again guys!

Switch to T200 or better yet prop if you can get it.

bty
    I really appreciate your help Nathan! Would 2 weeks on T200 be similar to the 2 extra weeks of sus? Running 400/week I assume? How much/how often for prop if I can get it? Thanks again.

No problem. With prop, go for 75mg ED. ED injections really aren't that bad at all. T200 will be the same thing. Stay at 500mg/week though, so 2.5ml every week of T200 if you do that. Test is test so your results should be pretty much exactly the same thing only this way you will be making better use of your off time (less time to wait before you start clomid).

jersey juice is offline Member
    If you haven't been running EQ for your cycle, 2-3 weeks is not enough time to notice anything IMO. It takes that long until it starts kicking, EQ is best in 8-10 week cycles. BTW switch to prop, great stuff!!!

bty
    Thanks guys, I'm gonna see about getting some prop although not looking forward to ED injections If I run T200 can I run it for another 3-4 weeks making a grand total of 11-12 weeks? Reason I was thinking of this was so that I could cut during those 3-4 weeks without having to worry about losing that much of my gains.

I'm getting told by my workout partner and my source that I can start cutting right after my cycle by using clen (start right after), an increase of cardio (from 0 right now) and cutting some of the carbs out without losing much of the gains but you both are of an opposite opinion. Both of these guys are huge and have done a number of cycles but you guys really seem to have all the answers I take it the theory is that when coming off a cycle your body will start eating away at the muscle first when doing cardio? I'm just trying to do this right yet still look kinda cut by April.

Wrongun is offline New Member
    Excellent advice from nathan as usual IMO

Wrongun!

bty
    Lol, I swear someone is against me . Talked to my source this morning, he found out right before I talked to him that his supplier got pinched yesterday! He is not sure when they will be back up and running again, time for me to find yet another source. He said he is going to see if he can get me a thing of t200 or some prop but that all depends on if someone has some laying around. Looks like I may be forced to stop at 8 weeks.

Btw, I was not doubting you guys, I just like to have a firm grasp on the theories behind stuff

Originally posted by Wrongun
    Excellent advice from nathan as usual IMO

Wrongun!
    Thank you. Thank you very much.

bty
    I want to thank you guys again! I just finished my cycle extending it by 2 weeks using 500/week of test depot (enthanate, 250/cc). That stuff is a pita (literally) compared to the Organon sus. No bruising or anything but could really feel it. I should be able to pick up my clen sometime this week (was suppose to be last week) and still waiting on 15 more clomid (flakey source for the clomid, have 15 right now)... Thanks again guys!

Thread Information