gunner20 is offline Junior Member

which is better, hittin quads/delts

First i wanna say this message board is f-uckin bad-ass, for beginners like myself, you guys help with all the question im dyin to know. THANK YOU. Ok, so Ive been shooting my glutes for a while and im cool there but I need to rotate injection spots. Ive been reading from you guys about hittin nerves and veins in quads...kind of freaks me out, anyway, are delts the same way or are they easier to target?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Delts are actually the easiest to inject into IMO. I think in your delts there are not as many veins as well. Dont always shoot up in the same spot. Rotate always

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    go to spotinjections.com It will show you exactly where to inject into both. Both are quite easy to inject into imo

Ohh and as for the quadz, yeah well every sport has veins and nerves, except some have more veins/nervs than others. Quadz are pretty easy to inject into IMO. Probably 2nd easiest spot after delts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    go to spotinjections.com
    Was infact just about to say that

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i find quads the easiest and most painless spot to hit.....lots of area to work with but everyone is different and you will have to jab away and see what works for you

gunner20 is offline Junior Member
    Is it cool to shoot 2 1/2 ccs into each delt or is that too much, also, how long are the needles you guys use for delts? thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner20
    Is it cool to shoot 2 1/2 ccs into each delt or is that too much, also, how long are the needles you guys use for delts? thanks
    2 and a half cc no prob....most use 23 guage 1 incher for the delts

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner20
    First i wanna say this message board is f-uckin bad-ass, for beginners like myself, you guys help with all the question im dyin to know. THANK YOU. Ok, so Ive been shooting my glutes for a while and im cool there but I need to rotate injection spots. Ive been reading from you guys about hittin nerves and veins in quads...kind of freaks me out, anyway, are delts the same way or are they easier to target?
    Well some people have their favorites. Some guys have no problems with quads, other aweful pain. Same with delts, glutes, etc. It just so happens the first time you hit a muscle for the first time, its not going to like to be forced to carry this sesame seed or cottonseed oil. Its going to coagulate in the muscle as the water from your body mixes with and breaks down the oil. We each condition our favorite muscle/injection site, to accept these injections, and then it causes us less pain there. Some guys give their best conditioning to delts, others to quads, etc. so its true that quads can be painfree to one dude and also the worst most painful place to another. Same situation with delts, and glutes.

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Also, from my experience..I tried quads from the top, sitting and looking down and OMG it hurt so bad I couldn't continue. Decided to try again, this time from the side of the quad, painless, but sore for a day or so.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quads or delts...6 of 1, half dozen of the other...they both are fairly easy......definitely check out spotinjections....wipe the stopper and the site with alcohol, aspirate , and massage...you'll do fine

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i like to hit my delts.. nice and easy...but i also have pretty meaty delts..

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quads are easy bro I've done 90% of my cycle in them, now trying out some glute shots, did my first one today and was painless as well, dunno why I've been avoiding glutes for so long...

I like doing quads the best, shoulders don't hurt but I don't like only having one hand on the needle.

dtr98 is offline Member
    i hit quads in a little higher than the middle, pecs about 2" and 3" above the nipple.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    I like doing quads the best, shoulders don't hurt but I don't like only having one hand on the needle.
    same with me, plus it is harder to reach around IMO.

Thread Information