NJou812 is offline Associate Member

Question 4 AS in 1 shot??!!!?!

Hey,
    I'm running a Test Eth/EQ cycle, kick starting it with 4 weeks of Test Prop and EQ Prop.

I'm thinking of doing both Props ED and the Test Eth/EQ 2xw. However, that means that during the first 4 weeks, twice a week I'll need to do one shot with all for ingredients.

Is this cool, mixing all 4 in one injection go or am I just asking for an infection?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    2x a week i have to inject 3 things - test prop - test enth and EQ..... in 2 weeks i'll be off the prop and i'll be getting on the fina..... so i'll be doing 3 substances often.....

So far no problems..... I wouldn't think 4 would be a huge deal.... but then again - i havn't done 4 at once so im not sure. You could always take 2 pins on those days
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    Hey,
    I'm running a Test Eth/EQ cycle, kick starting it with 4 weeks of Test Prop and EQ Prop.

I'm thinking of doing both Props ED and the Test Eth/EQ 2xw. However, that means that during the first 4 weeks, twice a week I'll need to do one shot with all for ingredients.

Is this cool, mixing all 4 in one injection go or am I just asking for an infection?

Your good to go bro...mix them up and shoot.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you can mix all four,but make sure you inject it slow to give the oil time to disperse or it could make a large knot.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    ok - cool, thx guys. I thought about two separate injects on those days, but ED injects plus 2 injects/day twice a week....man, I'd feel like a pin cushion!

Can't wait to start this cycle (Sept 6th), as I have all my gear and Anti-e's already!

Thread Information