sweMike is offline New Member

Question Questions for first cycle

I have some question's for my first cycle.

The steroid 's im planing to use is Sustanon 250, and d-bol and the cycle will be 10 weeks. I'm planing to inject 250 mg of sustanon twice a week (every sunday and thursday). I'm planing to take the dbols for the first 4 weeks (heard that this would give the cycle a good start), the dosage of dbol will be about 20-30mg/day. I'm planing to use clomid to end the cycle, but havent yet decided if im going to use nolvadex during the cycle.

The questions for this cycle is:

Is this the "right" steroids to use for the first time or should i take something else (had deca in mind insteed)?

Is the dosage of injecting 250mg sustanon twice a week enough or to much for the first time user?

How about taking 20-30mg/day of dbol for the first four weeks, is it good or overkill for the first time user?

How much of the side effects can u experience from a usage of 20-30mg/day of dbol?

Do you think that i should use nolvadex during the cycle? Heard that the gains arent going to be as great if i use it, but that i would be more unlikely from getting the side effects.

Anyone that had used sustanon or dbol, please tell me of your expreience of the steroids.

Anyone that had tried this cycle please post your experience.

Thanks in advance /sweMike

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats and training history? No i don't think sus is good for a first cycle.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    for a first cycle you should stick with test enan or cyp.

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    even if you did use sust boy your levels are gonna be all over the charts. Sust has to be injected eod because of the prop ester

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    what are your stats and training history? No i don't think sus is good for a first cycle.
    I'm 182cm and weight is about 84 kg, i have been training for about 4 years now. During this time i have tried all different kind of legal supplement. One of the reasons for starting with steroids is that the legal stuff costs a lot of money (at least in sweden) compared to the gains u get.

What whoud u recomend then insteed of sustanon for the first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by ST240
    even if you did use sust boy your levels are gonna be all over the charts. Sust has to be injected eod because of the prop ester

Yes i have read before that sust has to be injected eod. But on the research i have done (including this sites steroidprofile) a dosage of 500mg/week would be enough, even 250mg/week woud be enough if u combine it with an oral steroid for example dbol .

Would my cycle be a waste of time if i "only" take 250mg sustanon twice a week?

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    for a first cycle you should stick with test enan or cyp.
    What Opey said, since sus should be injected eod whereas cyp is best done every 3.5 days, so twice a week.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    You need to research more bro. You don't want to do a deca only cycle that is no good. Research it and you will find out why. Good luck

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweMike
    Yes i have read before that sust has to be injected eod. But on the research i have done (including this sites steroidprofile) a dosage of 500mg/week would be enough, even 250mg/week woud be enough if u combine it with an oral steroid for example dbol .

Would my cycle be a waste of time if i "only" take 250mg sustanon twice a week?
    dude there is no "enough" the ester wont last in your system long enough for twice a week, although you can get away with it. Im not saying you wont see gains because you definately will, but id recommend eod. If youre gonna do it you might as well do it right.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ST240
    dude there is no "enough" the ester wont last in your system long enough for twice a week, although you can get away with it. Im not saying you wont see gains because you definately will, but id recommend eod. If youre gonna do it you might as well do it right.

Sustanon 250 is a blend of
    Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

sure the prop wont remain active for that amount of time but the rest of the esters will therefore he would be using
    approx. 220mg of test of the available 250 ..actually not bad if thats all he can get his hands on
    as far as doing it right ..dump the sustanon get on some enathate and have a good cycle
    Last edited by dumblucky; 08-23-2004 at 02:34 PM.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    test e 12 weeks (500mg/week) and nolva 20mg during and PCT

Thread Information