biff is offline Associate Member

Fina or deca only?

I'm about to start a cycle of test e. and fina i have everything i need except for nolva and l-dex. But what im wondering is why wont and fina or deca cycle be a good cycle even if there is good post cycle therapy do they shut you down to hard for a pct to be effect.Like i siad I have pretty much everything so im not tryin to do one of these cycles im just curious about why they are not good or safe cycles with pct.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    I'm about to start a cycle of test e. and fina i have everything i need except for nolva and l-dex. But what im wondering is why wont and fina or deca cycle be a good cycle even if there is good post cycle therapy do they shut you down to hard for a pct to be effect.Like i siad I have pretty much everything so im not tryin to do one of these cycles im just curious about why they are not good or safe cycles with pct.
    The big issue of running deca and fina together is high prolactin levels.I know several ppl who ran them together with no problems at all.I'm running both in my current cycle,just not side by side tho.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you asking why Trenbolone or nandrolone alone in a cycle isnt a good choice??

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Are you asking why Trenbolone or nandrolone alone in a cycle isnt a good choice??
    No,I think he means with test included.

no im talking about solo no test at all

i also meant like doing one or the other solo not together.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It was confusing for me as well, Anyways if you want to read some good posts on why Deca should not be cycled alone. Just type these key words in the search function "Deca only cycle". And see what you get. The topic has been exhausted allready.

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was deca only and man I gained mostly water and a limp noodle.

Consider stacking Test With EQ and you'll get less water retention along with good vascularity , hardness and the test will keep you functional from the waist down.
    Always best off running TEST with deca if you choose to use deca.

Again, I recommend you stick to your original plan of Test and Fina. If you wanna add something to it , EQ would not be a bad choice.

Best of luck to ya!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    haha

That is what i am goin to do is test e. and fina. My question is though why wont pct work with just deca and no test im not saying i wanna do a deca only cycle my question is why doesnt pct work. I know about the sides of doing deca only i just wanna know why pct wont stop them.

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Technically PCT should work...if you time right.I think alot of poeple start it too early on deca ,and as a result it doesn't work for them. You have to wait like almost 3 weeks b4 u start ur PCT when using DECA. But if your still worried jus jump start your PCT with HCG .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would you want to shut down your natural testosterone levels without even a replacement dose? You need some form of testosterone (enanthate , cypionate , propinate, muti-ester) in your system... if you take away the endogenous supply (from exogenous use of androgens) then you nedd to replace or exceed what you shut down. A minimal TE dose (as a PED) IMO is 300mg/wk...

Do a search... this has been discussed A LOT...

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    There is no good that can come from a deca only cycle, SEARCH Deca only cycle and your questions will be answered. Good luck

ok thank you i finally got the answers i was looking for and once again like i said im not saying im gonna take a deca only cycle i know better than that i know test should always be the base of any cycle i just wanted to know some of the scientific reasons for it not being a good cycle even with pct.

Thread Information