Johnny Italia is offline New Member

Need a little clarity on Novlaedex

Is novladex something that is to be taken from day 1 of your cycle or is it only to be taken if you see signs of gyno?

Also, I'm doing 40 mgs dbol a day, + test and deca . It's my first full cycle so I don't know if I'll have a predisposition to gyno or not. I started the cycle today. Any help would be appreciated.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    id keep it until you need it, that way you know it will work in fairly small doses

if it aint broke dont fix it!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ok jhonny its like this ,u take nolvadex when you start felling the symptoms (i immagine you know what they are)atrt with one and see how it works if your prone to gyno you will need more up to two .how much tst and deca r u takeing?just keep it on standby cause if your prone ti it with dbol test and deca you will definately need it.another thing ,with the deca is u can get progesterone gyno,wich nov wont to dick for it.but this happens kinda rarely with high doses.

Johnny Italia is offline New Member
    test and deca are 400 mgs a week till week 5, when I increase them to 600 mgs, for 2 weeks before dropping back to 400.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    my advice is to not use nolv unless you need it.

Thread Information