Thread: DNP thought

RATM is offline Senior Member

DNP thought

The idea of using DNP has come up for many AR readers as of late I am sure, as there are several DNP threads out there. They are all very informative and interesting to follow. I myself have toyed with the idea of using it. It seems like the common link to those that are using it or have used it is the massive sweating from the increased metabolism and therefore heat exchange. My question is this. How much of the weight loss is contributed to water weight vs. fat weight? I know it is touted as the ultimate fat burner, but how much weight does one gain back when they are finished? Has anyone done a BF % test before and after? Hopefully someone out there has some input. By the way, LMO, Chosen, and others, thanks for the threads. They have been fun to follow.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good question!!..I know spywizard just finished a low dose cycle.He lost 7 pounds,and 1" in his waist line.Rather quickly he gained all the weight back,but his waist line remained the same.I can't explain that...

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    The idea of using DNP has come up for many AR readers as of late I am sure, as there are several DNP threads out there. They are all very informative and interesting to follow. I myself have toyed with the idea of using it. It seems like the common link to those that are using it or have used it is the massive sweating from the increased metabolism and therefore heat exchange. My question is this. How much of the weight loss is contributed to water weight vs. fat weight? I know it is touted as the ultimate fat burner, but how much weight does one gain back when they are finished? Has anyone done a BF % test before and after? Hopefully someone out there has some input. By the way, LMO, Chosen, and others, thanks for the threads. They have been fun to follow.

I'm doing my BF% every 4 days on it so:
    Day 0
    Day 4
    Day 8
    Day 12 (last day on)
    Day 16
    Day 20
    Day 24

It is going down.... had some glycogen depletion... so LBM went down... but BF% is DROPPING... weight is going also..... FAST...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some Ammonia, lithium batterys,ephedrine HCL, and hydrocloric acid fumes and make your own Weight loss product!!!!!!!! Its called Ride The Snake Program!!!LOL J/K

10 pounds in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I lost a lot of fat. None of it was water weight really. I bloated from the first day and stayed that way but still lost fat, at the end the water came off.

Its ok I guess...doubt I would do it again. Id rather have T3 and test. DNP gives me heartburn and sweat all the time. Hard to do when you goto class and are dripping. People wonder if your about to keel over. Very lethargic as well.

very interesting thoughts from you all. Ben, I will be following your percentages as you post them.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Read my thread and you will probably figure out my thoughts. I'm sure for some it works really well but unfortunately it didnt pan out that way for me. Oh well you win some and lose some.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    The majority of the weight you lose is fat, not water. It's hard to explain to someone who's never used it, but while you're sweating like a pig you're also bloated and retaining water weight. That water weight/bloat doesn't come off till after your cycle is over.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Im thinking about it because I got very little effect from the clen
    and I hear it works for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    I thought the same thing, but apparently ChosenOne says its not so. (Read post 7).

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    How did you run it? Clean diet etc as well bro?

Just curious...

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    I thought the same thing, but apparently ChosenOne says its not so. (Read post 7).
    Oh I'm not at all saying that the DNP wouldnt have worked for me. If you want go check out my DNP journal and you will see why I say I have mixed opinions. I did check the scale this morning and I am down 4lbs in 8 days since beginning DNP but that could be a result of a number of factors not necessarily the DNP.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    I have done about 3 cycles of dnp . The first was a major fat loss cycle. I only had about 20lbs to lose and I LOST IT. Went from 260lbs or so to 238lbs in twenty two days. Right after I was done I went on a cycle consisting of tren and prop. I am back up to 255-260lbs but waste is same size and its all solid weight gain. Dnp is pure fat loss... the only way you'll get it back is if you eat like crap and dont train. It is a hard substance to deal with no doubt. Its the biggest pain in the ass, but if you can deal with it for two to three weeks.... in my case it was well worth it.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I ate like hell the week after I finished my little baby cycle and never gained any back. Lost about 3-4 pounds of pure fat in 5 days.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    I'm doing my BF% every 4 days on it so:
    Day 0
    Day 4
    Day 8
    Day 12 (last day on)
    Day 16
    Day 20
    Day 24

LOL...24 days on DNP ?....Must be a low dose. I felt like I was going to die after 12 days on 400mgs/d of crystal DNP. I don't think I will ever do it again, and I have done it 6 times at all sorts of doses. Tried hard and heavy and nice and light and they all made me feel like death. There are better ways to lose it IMO.

Thread Information