Krunchtime is offline Senior Member

sweatin cuz of a test

sup guys been gone for a while but thought id ask an important question. will I test postive for steroids in a piss test if im injecting the gear? Ive been told that blood tests are how steroids are picked up. Hope this makes sense.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    is this a standard drug screening? or is someone testing you specifically for roids?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If it's a basic drug test like the ones for a job then no they are not screening for AAS. It's very expensive to run those types of tests.

Its a njcaa drug test. the coach said that it would pick up steroids as well.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    Its a njcaa drug test. the coach said that it would pick up steroids as well.
    i think you have the answer here then.. If he said it's a steroid test then i would assume it's a steroid test as well.

is it the test for your physicals? or a random test?

random test. I know its a steroid test.. the question is I was told that injectables cant be picked up in a piss test.. just a blood test. Im calling bull**** on this one but i wanted to make sure

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Well Electrolytes from Deca will stay in your urine for up to 18 months. Steroids can deffinately be picked up from a urine test.

yea they can be pickup on a urine test. go read some of my older threads on drug testing.

will do. Thanks for the help. Hopefully Im not one of the few that is picked to take the test. Theyre testing 4-6 people out of 46 players..keeping my fingers crossed

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    will do. Thanks for the help. Hopefully Im not one of the few that is picked to take the test. Theyre testing 4-6 people out of 46 players..keeping my fingers crossed
    One thing though you should remember is that many of the tests there is a grey area where you could be positive or negative. In which case the NCAA will say that you are negative since there is some doubt. Many times the tests are inconclusive since they are done based on ratios.

yea thats only for endogenous testosterones (excuse my spelling here) exogenous testosterones are a dead give away and are not used with the ratio.

if it is naturally made in your body they must use the ratio test to see if it is above normal, if it not made in your body its obvious you used something, figured id clear what i just said up.

I just checked the WADA list and the naturally made ones are DHEA, the Andro's, and the Testosterones.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    if it is naturally made in your body they must use the ratio test to see if it is above normal, if it not made in your body its obvious you used something, figured id clear what i just said up.
    k im still a lil retarded. What you're saying is that the steroid test is looking for a certain type of testo not made by your body, or does it look for just extreme levels above what would be considered natural? I assume that hte test could differentiate the difference between natural occurring testosterone and some some foreign (illegal) testosterone.

to my knowledge a steroid test does two things, it looks for all the things that you could have in your body that your body shouldnt have. it also takes a sample of your naturall testosterone levels . if your levels are higher than they should be then they know you altered you naturally test levels somehow, and they conclude you have used some type of AAS.

to my knowledge a steroid test does two things, it looks for all the things that you could have in your body that your body shouldnt have. it also takes a sample of your naturall testosterone levels. if your levels are higher than they should be then they know you altered you naturally test levels somehow, and they conclude you have used some type of AAS.
    with that being said then I would think that by running test only, like I am, then the test would only show that my test levels are higher than normal.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    with that being said then I would think that by running test only, like I am, then the test would only show that my test levels are higher than normal.
    wait so you arecurrently on test? i think your out of luck. depending on how far you are in your levels might not be too elevated yet (and depending on what gear you're using)

Im currently running 500mg of aratest e3d. Im in week 7, Not sure if I am going to stop the cycle or run it all the way through. Either way I think Im screwed if I get tested, seeing that test E stays in your system for 4 months

ripdtoshredz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Well Electrolytes from Deca will stay in your urine for up to 18 months.
    Electrolytes LOL

METABolites

Im currently running 500mg of aratest e3d. Im in week 7, Not sure if I am going to stop the cycle or run it all the way through. Either way I think Im screwed if I get tested, seeing that test E stays in your system for 4 months
    It's ****ed hard to come by, but if you can get your hands on some epitestosterone to bring your levels back in check, you might be OK.

well with epitestosterone you can only use very low amounts. they test for that nowadays. but im not sure if NCAA does but WADA does and IOC.

If it was me i would drop the test down to 250mg a week, and then to 150mg, and then 100mg, i wouldnt stop the cycle unless you really want to, just start lowering the dose every week.
    Some athletes take 250mg of test E once a month during their testing season. Others will take 50mg-100mg of test a week and depedning on the person they can still pass the tests doing both of these.

i have a reall good post, its long and i have posted it a few times, but i have also updated it a few times, i will post it again for you guys.

well with epitestosterone you can only use very low amounts. they test for that nowadays. but im not sure if NCAA does but WADA does and IOC.
    I'm not 100% on this but I don't believe the NCAA tests for epitestosterone.

Thread Information