Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro, just relax...if you are still here typing, then you're alright...as for the blood spilling out...It happens...Freaked me out the first time cause it never happened before, but its not big deal....But ALWAYS check the syringe for blood before you inject, that is absolutely necessary

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chances
    What CONTRADICTIONS? All I said was:

How are those contadictory? My main point still is WHY ARE YOU ARGUING THIS POINT? If it saves a bro's life to do it, what is wrong with it?

You're replies so far have been pretty immature and it sounds to me like you can't see anything other than your own opinion and you use the childish barbs to attack those that would dare disagree with you.

Unless you have something constructive to say, I'm done.

chance
    Chance:

Give up, I think righton has boiled his head out there in the swamp.

It is however patently dangerous to advocate unsafe practices. I am surprised a Mod has not weighed in here.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Chance:

Give up, I think righton has boiled his head out there in the swamp.

It is however patently dangerous to advocate unsafe practices. I am surprised a Mod has not weighed in here.
    Bro Shut the F*ck up if he doesnt want aspirate he doesnt have to and if he wants to tell others not to do it hes allowed freedom of speach... and people have a choice to folllow him or not (freedom of choice)

Me I aspirate... you do too he doesnt so shut up and get over ur self

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chances
    What CONTRADICTIONS? All I said was:

1. Doctors and nurses give 100s of shots a day and become complacent. Doesn't make it right. Besides how can you compare our experience to theirs.
    2. They have the facilities to deal with an oil embolis. Most people on this board don't.

How are those contadictory? My main point still is WHY ARE YOU ARGUING THIS POINT? If it saves a bro's life to do it, what is wrong with it?

You're replies so far have been pretty immature and it sounds to me like you can't see anything other than your own opinion and you use the childish barbs to attack those that would dare disagree with you.

Unless you have something constructive to say, I'm done.

chance
    What i've said is not my opinion(read my posts and you'll see where i got it from). You think that i would not aspirate if it was dangerous not to, try again! But when my docs( and i've had a few) say it's not necessary and what i've seen in other countries ...well then. They, me and any of the bro's i know never heard or read of anyone dying or winding up retarded from not aspirating, and i'm not talking about mainlining so don't take that road. Now, i'm not attacking anyone with other opinions but when it comes to "it's easy"(try a trap shot), "it"ll save a bro's life" or "it might kill you" well then ....

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Bro Shut the F*ck up if he doesnt want aspirate he doesnt have to and if he wants to tell others not to do it hes allowed freedom of speach... and people have a choice to folllow him or not (freedom of choice)

Me I aspirate... you do too he doesnt so shut up and get over ur self

its common sense to aspirate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information