Tight Pipes is offline New Member

How do I finish up?

Was running Primo, 600mg wk, for the last 8 weeks. Was gonna finish up the last 4 weeks of this 12 week cycle continuing with 600mg Primo/wk and 100mg/day oral winstrol . Turns out my supplier couldn't come through with the primo so I'm stuck with just the Winny. Would it be cool to just run the 4 weeks of winny and let the Primo taper off. Hit PCT after the winny? I just don't want to end the cycle at 8 weeks since I'm gaining some kick ass quality muscle over the last 2 weeks. Overall, I'm up 15lbs, with no noticeable fat gain. Another ???, how much of the 15lbs do you think is water? Primo doesn't make you hold water TOO much, right?

And before you preach, I learned my lesson. HAVE ALL YOUR GEAR, INCLUDING ANCILLARIES, IN YOUR HAND BEFORE YOU START YOUR CYCLE!!!!

Forgot to add that I have some Deca I could add-in. How would 100-200mg wk affect me? Water retention? Shut down?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg/ed of winny is too much. and where is the test???

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    listen bro not being a dick but I would reasearch alot before your next cycle...
    and no primo won't make you hold water..if your up 15 pounds stop 4 weeks of winni
    alone is not going to do much but dry up your joints....go into pct and if you really gained 15lb's off 600mg primo a/wk then you should keep most of it...and since it was such a short cycle and primo is not that bad on your hpta...I would take 2 monthes off
    do a lite pct and then hit a 500mg a wk/ test cycle...
    Good Luck

Next cycle will be a serious mass gainer. Test-deca -tren . I was planning a 12 week primo 600mg wk only. Got cut short at 8 weeks as my 3rd bottle is delayed. I think I'll just stop, do some pct, take the 15 gained and the lesson learned, and just get prepared for a mass cycle in late OCT.

No offense taken, I just didn't know much about the winny and wanted to get a quick opinion.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tight Pipes
    Next cycle will be a serious mass gainer. Test-deca -tren . I was planning a 12 week primo 600mg wk only. Got cut short at 8 weeks as my 3rd bottle is delayed. I think I'll just stop, do some pct, take the 15 gained and the lesson learned, and just get prepared for a mass cycle in late OCT.

No offense taken, I just didn't know much about the winny and wanted to get a quick opinion.
    you could run the winni for 6 weeks at 50mg a day if you have enough
    but I would run it 6 weeks minimum then pct...the deca won't do much at this point since it's such a long ester it takes 3 weeks just to get out of your system and I beleive you should run it at 300mg min for 15 weeks min just my opinon though....If it were me I would just stop be happy with the 15 clean pounds and like you said do a nice mass cycle next time...
    Good Luck

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    15# on primo is pretty impressive

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    15# on primo is pretty impressive
    Impressive or expensive? hehehe Yeah I am really pleased but then again I was doing 600mg/wk The stuff WORKS, don't believe the bad press. I got my stuff for $150/20ml bottle 100mg/ml. It was very gentle on my system and NO sides. That to me was worth paying a little extra.

Please delete prices if that is a no-no around here.

Impressive....those prices are good if it is real primo.thats like $7.50 an amp...unheard of bro

Well, it worked, so I'd say it was legit. UG stuff is the 2nd best way to go nowadays. #1 being homebrew.

just because you got results from it,doesnt mean it was "real" primo..esp from and UG lab,and i dont care what there rep is.could have easily been a form of test.unless you can run a test on it,you dont know what you are putting in your body bro..this goes for powders too..i tried them all and i'd rather spen the extra $1 or 2 for the real thing....to each his own though.Goodluck

Thread Information