dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned

Short cycle over long cycle...

I was in the gym today talking to a buddy about my next cycle. I told him i was going to do 12 weeks of, prop, eq, and fina. He told don't bother with it, do this...
    wk 1-6 prop 50mg ed
    wk1-6 fina 50mg ed

he said he gained 13lbs and lost 3% bf. what's your imput.

Gear101 is offline Member
    guy at gnc told me the same.. lol

sorry couldn't help that one.. short cycles work good for some people.. if we use short acting gear.. long ones don't work as well.. b ut just saw a post about test e and tren is all you need

Da Bull is offline Banned
    IMO...the longer cycles you're able to keep the gains better,since your body will be able to adjust in a state of homeostasis.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    i dont know anymore, im confused?? I think i might do the shorter cycle, i sounds like with the right pct i could hold on to the gains, but how would i go about doing the pct on a short cycle like this?? He said you're supposed to start pct 3 days after the last prop injection, is this true???

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    i dont know anymore, im confused?? I think i might do the shorter cycle, i sounds like with the right pct i could hold on to the gains, but how would i go about doing the pct on a short cycle like this?? He said you're supposed to start pct 3 days after the last prop injection, is this true???
    Yep..pct will start 3 days after last prop shot.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    ya i think im going to do a the 6 weeker. Here's my question, what company is the least painful with the prop, how's qv??

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    QV's prop. hurts pretty **** good for about 3 days, at least the batch my bro tried, and he only took .75 (3/4) cc. in the delt.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you're going to do a prop/fina cycle, maybe convert some syno-h or get some prop powder and make a prop/fina blend....just a thought...I'd try to run prop/fina for 8 weeks and then just prop for an additional 2 weeks, but some of the more experienced guys will be able to give you more input.. and I'd try to get it so I was shooting 75-100mg prop ED and 60-75mg tren ED..good luck

Thread Information