Gorgeous is offline New Member

First Time Cycle

Hello all,

I am about to jump into my first steroid cycle. I've read a number of online cycles and have talked to a number of people who are taking steroids and I have been told to go on a Sustanon 250 cycle, taking 1ml of it every 5 days for 10 weeks. All in all it works out to be 12 mls. What do you guys think of this???

Sledge is offline New Member
    Are you a guy or girl, first of all?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgeous
    Hello all,

I am about to jump into my first steroid cycle. I've read a number of online cycles and have talked to a number of people who are taking steroids and I have been told to go on a Sustanon 250 cycle, taking 1ml of it every 5 days for 10 weeks. All in all it works out to be 12 mls. What do you guys think of this???
    PCT?

Look at the cycles on the home page for this review. Read them all.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Hello all,

You dont just jump into a cycle after talking to a few people and reading about a number of online cycles. Steroids is serious business and can really **** you up if you dont know what your doing, and it is obvious that you dont know what your doing. I would reccommend that you haunt this forum for the next 6 months and ask a ton of questions, go to all the websites that is suggested for you to go to, research, research, research.
    After you have done enough research, then maybe you can think about doing a cycle, and that is only if you are physically prepared for it, and your diet and training are in check.
    Steroids is very powerful, and if you dont do it right then you will hurt yourself. I just woke up and I need some coffee. You will be hearing from others concerning this thread and I suggest you pay attention to what they are going to tell you.
    Stick around and learn.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    well! if this is your first cycle you will see some results! How good? depends on the diet, rest and training intensity! for a newbee is not bad but not good either! I did mi first cycle 250 a week for 8 weeks ang gained about 8 lbs which I kept but the diet was good and the training intensity was high! but to see good results with sustanon it must be shot EOD amd the first injection shuld be 2 ml = 500mg, then 250 day the second day and 250 the third day and then 250 EOD by doing this your plasma blood levels (not half life) will be stable by the second week from 130 on days on to 106 on days off. I know it seems like a lot of mgs for the first week but thats how sustanon works and is very effective this way because of all the esters involved! but in reality this is for someone more advanced and that has had some cycle experience! you may want to use enenthate 250 E5D which should be E3D but it will work better than sust E5D, not that I think Enenthate is better Which I dont but if you r not going to shoot it EOD and loading it for 3 days then just expect 5 to 10 lbs at the most of lean body mass. Pct 3 weeks after last shot!

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    That cycle is pure ****, ditch the sus if you plan on injecting less than E3D. Most people will say you need to inject sus e2d, which is better then e3d, but e3d will keep level reasonably stable.

Get Test Enanthate or Cypionate (Cheaper than Sus) and run them at 500mg a week for 10 weeks for a first cycle.

PCT 2 weeks after last inject!!!!

Hello all,

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol jumping into your first cycle- very stupid plz read all the stickys then read what everone has been thru what they used how they used it what has happen to the guys who used it befor they knew better and ask your self have u really read all u can do u really know what your going to be pumping into your body do u know how long it will last in your body did u know clomid and nolva is a must to have i really wish u would read more cuz i would hate for u to hurt yourself plz take more time and read

Thread Information