Bullhard is offline New Member

Martial Arts and aas

Which compounds to use,and how to use it(dosages,time on etc.)?

Im looking for a way to improve my martial arts skills, and I don't mind gaining some lean muscle

Can anyone help me out here?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what kind of martial arts and what belt?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullhard
    Which compounds to use,and how to use it(dosages,time on etc.)?

Im looking for a way to improve my martial arts skills, and I don't mind gaining some lean muscle

Can anyone help me out here?
    Sorry bro steroids will not make you better at martial arts...You need to do a little research IMO...

Wing chun kung fu. Green belt.

Ok, I'm looking for a way to increase my strength and explosivity, so I can throw harder punches, wrestle better etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    id go with winstrol and test prop. if i were you.
    I have som joint pain in my shoulders, I guess winny isn't so good then
    Does EQ have the same effect on joint pain like deca ?

What dose do you recommend of t-prop? And how about the pumps for t-prop while grappling? Can I live with it?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Drugs will not make you better, nor faster or stronger. Only your training will. If you are not making any gains with your training now, then you need to first concentrate on your diet or training.

Once they are back in line, and your making gains and simply want to enhance this, then maybe some AAS would be good. Winstrol would be a lousy choice though for MMA

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    If you want to improve your strength and explosivenes in punching then you need to do more boxing-specific training drills!! you are just a beginner at kung fu wich is a very 'commercial' type martial art that is not really based on competititve fighting, so unless you can move to a shoalin temple then kung-fu wont make you a strong puncher!
    My recomendation is join a boxing/kickboxing gym and learn how to work the heavy bag, mitts and do boxing drills and boxing specific weight training that will make your punches awesome without changing your diet and without taking any steroids at all!!
    Put your question on the Fightibg/wrestling forum fo this website and you will get more specific responses to better training.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    T-prop and EQ would be pretty good in my opinion... good solid gains and will help relieve some joint pain... shouldn't get too bloated either...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Drugs will not make you better, nor faster or stronger. Only your training will. If you are not making any gains with your training now, then you need to first concentrate on your diet or training.

Once they are back in line, and your making gains and simply want to enhance this, then maybe some AAS would be good. Winstrol would be a lousy choice though for MMA
    Aas will not make me stronger??

I have been training as a bodybuilder for 3 years now. Kung fu for 3 years, tae kwon do 1 year.
    Earlier, I have done 1 aas cycle. Testo-E and dbol . Don't tell me aas will not make me stronger, because it does. The strength increases very much!
    My diet is very good, this is not an issue here at all.
    I am making gains ass a martial artist, but I would like to know which steroids who can speed up my gains. I know there are many martial artists out there, which is using steroids. I know a few of them myself.
    As I said, I also want to put on some muscle mass, which is diffcult with all the cardio from wing chun.

I am using a compensatory acceleration training (CAT) weight training routine, which has increased my strength and explosivity to another level.

( My English is bad, I know. It's a foreigner language for me)

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    T-prop and EQ would be pretty good in my opinion... good solid gains and will help relieve some joint pain... shouldn't get too bloated either...
    Thanks, nice that someone really is answering my question.
    Have you tried EQ before? Have you noticed any increased stamina while on?

Which dosages do you recommend with these two?
    If I do bloat, I will just add some arimidex .

I have been training as a bodybuilder for 3 years now. Kung fu for 3 years, tae kwon do 1 year.
    Earlier, I have done 1 aas cycle. Testo-E and dbol . Don't tell me aas will not make me stronger, because it does. The strength increases very much!
    I am making gains ass a martial artist, but I would like to know which steroids who can speed up my gains. I know there are many martial artists out there, which is using steroids. I know a few of them myself.
    As I said, I also want to put on some muscle mass, which is diffcult with all the cardio from wing chun.

I am using a compensatory acceleration training (CAT) weight training routine, which has increased my strength and explosivity to another level.

well if you think its the AAS that made you stronger, you have a lot to learn and alot of research to do

well if you think its the AAS that made you stronger, you have a lot to learn and alot of research to do

If i lift 220lbs in benchpress before taking aas, and 4 weeks after taking aas I lift 250lbs.

I know that there was no way I could increase my 1rm that much without taking steroids , in only 4 weeks.

My strength increased dramatically when I was on. How can you say that aas does not lead to any strength gains?!?

If i lift 220lbs in benchpress before taking aas, and 4 weeks after taking aas I lift 250lbs.

I know that there was no way I could increase my 1rm that much without taking steroids , in only 4 weeks.

My strength increased dramatically when I was on. How can you say that aas does not lead to any strength gains?!?

So you tell me. Was it your diet and training that allowed you to gain?

Or somehow by injecting a chemical you magically gained?

IT has little to do with the steroid .

Tell ya what. Go on 500mg test a week. Sit on your ass and do nothing for 10wks. On the 11wk go see how much stronger you are. By your theory, you will be very much stronger cause of the AAS.

AAS is not what gives strength gains. Its not what builds mass. Your freaking diet and training are what does. AAS in the simplist terms is mearly a recovering agent.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    There certainly isn't anything wrong with taking aas and practicing martial arts. I would not recommend a bulking cycle. A cutting cycle with gains of lbm would be good for you. I have been in martial arts for years and the last thing you ever want to do is bulk up, loose flexibility or bloat up. You would be panting 1/4 through your training. As for being more explosive/reactive and such, it is a widely known fact that injesting caffeine before your workout will improve response, alertness, etc. The MAIN thing is with MA is you will burn up a lot of calories that should otherwise be used for building. Good luck. ~dow

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Ok, I'm looking for a way to increase my strength and explosivity, so I can throw harder punches, wrestle better etc.

ok i think we have swayed from the original goal of the person who posted..AAS will make you stronger..but i stick with my logic that it wont make your punches stronger and better....punching is a skill, it depends on practice, training, not telegraphing your shots, correct form, correct torquing of the body..thats what generates lots of power and thats the things you need to train on to become a better striker....I know many who have done many cycles of steroids and they cant punch as hard and as well as i do, infact i dare you to bring the most juiced up guy you know and i'll spar him in boxing and see hwo i land my shots and if he connects any at all....to become an exellent stiker you need "sport-specific" training..wich means you need to go see what drills the boxers do in order to make their strikes better than your averag person!
    If steroids made your punches more explosive and stronger/harder then all the amateur champion boxers would be people who are on cycles , instead of people who work their a$$es off in boxing.
    If you want to improve yoru physique and lifting strength then steroids are right for you man, but if you want to be a more skilled fighter then its 110% training technique!

But then again what would i know..i only compete in kickboxing and MMA every 2 weeks or so for the past 3 years.

I agree with you KAEW44
    But it looks like you are way more serious with your mma then I am. I am first of all, doing it because it's real fun.
    Now im looking for a way to increase my overall strength, and put on some quality muscle. But I don't want it to hurt my ma training!

And Billy Bathgate; My diet and training is in order. Tell me: Why does heavy weight lifters use steroids , if it doesn't make them stronger?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    what about the wing chun wooden man?
    I don't know but for sticky hands I think
    building up your forearm and tri would help.
    I like KAEW44 was doing exact routine 7 yrs ago.
    I also was observing juiced up competiors coming
    to the game. esp the coke up ones. either way the more
    you fight (spar) faster people the faster your reaction time will be.
    like B.L. "bags don't hit back!"

one last thing tech skills and experience will beat out muscle
    maybe throw a little ARNIS into it if you can afford it.

hope you stick with the ma for life. good luck

Thread Information