seriouslifter is offline Member

Gaining the weight on roids

Is it just me or is it hard to gain weight fast on cycle. This is my 2nd cycle and consists of 500mg of sus and 400mg of deca . It is week 6 already and I am up only 10lbs. 202.5 in the morning to about 212.5. My strength has gone a lot up, but I want to build muscle and be more bigger. Maybe it will kick in when I dont even notice it like week 7 probably. Last cycle I gained like almost 30lbs, but kept around 12lbs. That consisted of test cypo 400mg/week and 25mg of dbols ed for 6 weeks. I think I need to be eating more, but its so hard. I got kong protein bars, metrx ones and the ON whey protein. How the hell do people take in 4k calories a day in everyday? I know 6 meals a day. help me get bigger on cycle! I see so many results in people gaining like 35lbs, doesnt matter if you dont keep it all at the end. Why am I only gaining 10lbs and week 6 already?

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    10 pounds in 6 weeks is **** good, natty you will b ehard pressed to gain 20 lbs in 52 weeks after a few years of proper training. YOU NEED to provide enough fuel for your body to gain gain the weight you want. 2,500 calories is approx a pound, at 200 lbs your prolly burning close to 3300 on training days. Up the calories, and keep them clean.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Is it just me or is it hard to gain weight fast on cycle. This is my 2nd cycle and consists of 500mg of sus and 400mg of deca. It is week 6 already and I am up only 10lbs. 202.5 in the morning to about 212.5. My strength has gone a lot up, but I want to build muscle and be more bigger. Maybe it will kick in when I dont even notice it like week 7 probably. Last cycle I gained like almost 30lbs, but kept around 12lbs. That consisted of test cypo 400mg/week and 25mg of dbols ed for 6 weeks. I think I need to be eating more, but its so hard. I got kong protein bars, metrx ones and the ON whey protein. How the hell do people take in 4k calories a day in everyday? I know 6 meals a day. help me get bigger on cycle! I see so many results in people gaining like 35lbs, doesnt matter if you dont keep it all at the end. Why am I only gaining 10lbs and week 6 already?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    3500-3600 kcals = 1pound

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and just as important, you need about 400g of protein a day

thick one is offline Associate Member
    try adding pasta: cheap, easy, and plentiful in cals.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    or better yet oats.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    If your finding it hard to consume 5000 calories which is ideal for cycling id suggest a weight gain supplement each serving ranges from 300 - 500 calories so you can get the extra calories you need but try eating.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    3500-3600 kcals = 1pound
    Of fat...

600 cals in a lb of muscle.

Frustrating isnt it?

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    or use something like NLarge2, which is a protein powder with extra carbs and calories (600 cal and 50g protein per serving and you can have 3-4 per day)

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Is it just me or is it hard to gain weight fast on cycle. This is my 2nd cycle and consists of 500mg of sus and 400mg of deca. It is week 6 already and I am up only 10lbs. 202.5 in the morning to about 212.5. My strength has gone a lot up, but I want to build muscle and be more bigger. Maybe it will kick in when I dont even notice it like week 7 probably. Last cycle I gained like almost 30lbs, but kept around 12lbs. That consisted of test cypo 400mg/week and 25mg of dbols ed for 6 weeks. I think I need to be eating more, but its so hard. I got kong protein bars, metrx ones and the ON whey protein. How the hell do people take in 4k calories a day in everyday? I know 6 meals a day. help me get bigger on cycle! I see so many results in people gaining like 35lbs, doesnt matter if you dont keep it all at the end. Why am I only gaining 10lbs and week 6 already?
    If it's hard for you to gain weight off roids, the 10lbs is probably lean mass and not much fat so you should be **** happy with how your cycle is going if that's the case.. If I gain 10 lbs, 5 of it is fat no matter how good I eat..

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    If it's hard for you to gain weight off roids, the 10lbs is probably lean mass and not much fat so you should be **** happy with how your cycle is going if that's the case.. If I gain 10 lbs, 5 of it is fat no matter how good I eat..
    yeah, a pound of fat for each pound of muscle is normal.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member

Alot depends on your body type and lifestyle, and how bad you want to gain. Personally I'm a real hardgainer, with a very active lifestyle, and require alot more calories than most, but it's really not that hard if your willing. But there's really no rush to gain, personally I gained about 15lbs on this current cycle and since have lost about 13 while still on, but am stronger, look thicker, and alot better. I'd rather look in the mirror than the scale.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Force feeding. People don't understand this. If you REALLY want to gain on a cycle, eat as much as you can at a Chinese restaurant, until you feel like you are going to explode. Then, go next door to the pizzeria and order two slices. Get them down without puking, and finish it off with some ice cream, and finally a protein shake. Do this at least four times per day, and fill in with shakes in between. You will gain fat, and a ton of muscle. Make up for it with some T3 in a few months.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Of fat...

600 cals in a lb of muscle.

Frustrating isnt it?
    hmmm, interesting

Thread Information