Thread: Eca

Eca

what would be the best and most effective way to run ECA? i want the maximum amount of fat loss. thanks.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    3 X Day...2 Weeks On/2weeks Off....clen On The Off Weeks..run For Total Of 12 Weeks....diet And Cardio A Must

i cant get my hands on clen around where i stay unfortunantly....so do i still go 2 on/2off??

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    i cant get my hands on clen around where i stay unfortunantly....so do i still go 2 on/2off??
    You could try 4 on 4 off but you may find it will be not so effective around week 4. 2 on 2 off would still work fine. I suggest 200mg Caffeine/25mg Ephedrine/81mg Aspirin per dose taken 3 times daily.

thanks a lot guys!

thanks a lot guys!
    Nice avatar of the Big Booty Daddy by the way. Imagine if he really was your hook up. I bet he gets some good deals.

yea he's a big mother****er!!!

how about adding yohimbine to this stack?

how about adding yohimbine to this stack?
    Really this should be in the supplement forum. You'd get better answers. But for my two cents, Yohimbe is just an alkaloid of ephedra and therefore nothing different from what you're already taking. Except that it's much weaker and you have to take more to get similar results.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    You could add yohimbe in for sure. With my ECA stack I like to use 25mg of ephedrine HCL + 200mg of caffine + 325 mg of aspirin 3 times oer day. The ECA stack does not cause receptor cite downgrade like clen and therefore can be taken for extended periods of time without cycling off.

Now that I think more I do recall seeing people post ECY cycles so maybe I'm remembering the properties of Yohimbe wrong.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    You could add yohimbe in for sure. With my ECA stack I like to use 25mg of ephedrine HCL + 200mg of caffine + 325 mg of aspirin 3 times oer day. The ECA stack does not cause receptor cite downgrade like clen and therefore can be taken for extended periods of time without cycling off.
    TAKING THAT MUCH ASPRIN 3 X A DAY IS NO GOOD,CUT THE ASPRIN INTO 3 QUARTERS AND TAKE 1 WITH EACH DOSE....**** CAPS!!
    if your only running for 2 weeks at a time you can leave the asprin out entirely.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    This is the age-old tried and true ratio that causes a synergistic effect between the three compounds. It is still the stack that many pro BB's and other athletes use. If new research has come along to disprove this please forgive my ignorance.

I've always read that 81mg each dose is best. Sorry I can't recall the exact posts or studies. At work right now.

Thread Information