khurrams is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Some very Illicit dreams/nightmares on Tren

Okay Im on my 4th week of Finabolan at 105mg eod and have been experiencing the usual night sweats and insomnia like everyone talks about...Now comes the best part...I have been seeing some really f***ed up dreams which in my sincere opinion are quite disturbing.....Is it my head or is it the tren thats doing this to me....anyone with similar experiences please forward your .02 cents....Im a newbie so kindly bare with me, with all due respect. Thankyou

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i always had ****ed up dreams on fina. i think i recall some other bros on here haveing the same issue as well. only thing is i never experienced the night sweats or insomnia

Swellin Guest
    I've never talked about it on the boards, but I get some wierd ass dreams when I start running something new. It may be all in my mind, but my dreams change at the beginning of a cycle.

When I was starting tren this time, and kicked it off at 150mg ED.....I had some freaky dreams! Of course, they were always in conjunction with the super horny dreams that result from a high dose of test.
    Later in the cycle, I don't get them nearly as often.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I've never talked about it on the boards, but I get some wierd ass dreams when I start running something new. It may be all in my mind, but my dreams change at the beginning of a cycle.

When I was starting tren this time, and kicked it off at 150mg ED.....I had some freaky dreams! Of course, they were always in conjunction with the super horny dreams that result from a high dose of test.
    Later in the cycle, I don't get them nearly as often.
    HOLY CRAP 150mg ED yikes
    I could barely handle the dreams and sweats at 100mg day
    I would go to be in shorts and Tshirt and wake up naked form taking my clothes off during the night
    but the results ar awesome

The results no doubt are awesome....have no complaints there but the dreams are so f***ing freaky that I get trembles just thinking about em....and I don't know about you guys but since my sleep is so disturbed having these dreams/nightmares watever u wanna call em....the next day is totally ruined for me since they replay in my head numerous times throughout the day making me feel like Im fu**ed in the head or something.....Do u guys think valium or any benzodiapines or any sleepies would help mask these dreams or I just gotta put up with it since its the name of the game.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you've been looking at your avatar too much bro

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    when I am on tren I see dead people!

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    your not alone...when i do sleep on this ****, my dreams usually will wake me up once or twice

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    10-20mgs of valium a night will take care of the insomnia ans most of the dreams.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Cannabis sativa usually helps me sleep like a log... but then again I dont do it that often.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Cannabis sativa usually helps me sleep like a log... but then again I dont do it that often.
    I know what you mean but after smoking weed and doing heavy drugs for about 10 years Iv now taken a vow to sobriety..........I don't even drink anymore....The only bad thing I do is smoke ciggs and juice like a Hiefer...lols...thanx for the advice though.....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    10-20mgs of valium a night will take care of the insomnia ans most of the dreams.
    Yep....couldn't agree more.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    haha, it also helps getting in those extra calories...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    I know what you mean but after smoking weed and doing heavy drugs for about 10 years Iv now taken a vow to sobriety..........I don't even drink anymore....The only bad thing I do is smoke ciggs and juice like a Hiefer...lols...thanx for the advice though.....
    Bravo on kicking the bad stuff...I find that a lot of us juicers have done that....Im one of them....but I do have probs sleeping from time to time.....so I had a heart to heart with my pharmacist and he said to take an OTC sleep aid with Doxylamine Succinate 25mg. I found a Walgreeens generic called Wal-Som that has it and Fing works great. I sleep so hard that I wake up 8 hours later in the same exact position and think I only slept a few minutes.....so sound that I dont remember any dreams.

Try it and let me know if it works for you....

D

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Same thing with me. Not always freaky, but always very vivid and lifelike.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I get very vivid dreams while on cycle..especially when on Prop/Tren ...

Thread Information