Week 1-12 L-dex .25 mg/per day
    Week 13-15 Clomid Therapy

Clomid Therapy Doses
    Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 100mg
    Day 12-21 50mg

I am thinking of adding:
    Week 8-12 50mg of winni tabs ED

I am 202 pounds 14% body fat. My goals are to bulk and increase strength.

max-it is offline Member
    what's your question or are you looking for opinions?
    my opinion is the cycle looks well thought out. you should see some nice gains. when will you decide on your nolva dosage? if you want some advice, run the nolva at 10mg/ed and bump it if necessaery at the first signs of gyno. itchy nips, sore nips, puffy nips etc. with the l-dex i don't expect you to have a gyno problem but some people are prone so monitor it closely since this is your first go round. good luck

BrundleFly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    what's your question or are you looking for opinions?
    my opinion is the cycle looks well thought out. you should see some nice gains. when will you decide on your nolva dosage? if you want some advice, run the nolva at 10mg/ed and bump it if necessaery at the first signs of gyno. itchy nips, sore nips, puffy nips etc. with the l-dex i don't expect you to have a gyno problem but some people are prone so monitor it closely since this is your first go round. good luck
    Thanks! That is what i was thinking regarding the nolva given that I am running l-dex. Basically I would run it at 10mg and increase as needed and at pct. I just want to make everything looks right. Thanks for your input. I have given it alot of thought and have done a ton of research. I was also wondering anyone had any thoughts on adding the winni tabs.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrundleFly
    Thanks! That is what i was thinking regarding the nolva given that I am running l-dex. Basically I would run it at 10mg and increase as needed and at pct. I just want to make everything looks right. Thanks for your input. I have given it alot of thought and have done a ton of research. I was also wondering anyone had any thoughts on adding the winni tabs.
    i have not run winni tabs so i will refrain from commenting on them. perhaps some others who are more experienced can help you. good luck.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    That looks pretty close to what I am about to run which is:
    Week 1-12
    Test E 250 Sunday night, Thursday morning
    24 Injections @ 250 mgs
    Week 9-14
    Winstrol 50mg ed
    Week 1-18
    Nolvadex 10 mgs
    Week 15-18
    Clomid
    Day 1 300 mgs
    Day 2 150 mgs
    Day 3 100 mgs
    Day 4-28 50 mgs

With the cycle above, you can run right up to the day you start pct when using winny. I am going to set up an easy reference chart for quantities needed shortly. Good luck with your cycle bro. ~dow

BrundleFly is offline New Member
    thanks for the input! i get started next week!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    That looks pretty close to what I am about to run which is:
    Week 1-12
    Test E 250 Sunday night, Thursday morning
    24 Injections @ 250 mgs
    Week 9-14
    Winstrol 50mg ed
    Week 1-18
    Nolvadex 10 mgs
    Week 15-18
    Clomid
    Day 1 300 mgs
    Day 2 150 mgs
    Day 3 100 mgs
    Day 4-28 50 mgs

With the cycle above, you can run right up to the day you start pct when using winny. I am going to set up an easy reference chart for quantities needed shortly. Good luck with your cycle bro. ~dow
    I was goning to say the same thing. I would only run winny at the end of a cycle, unless I was doing a cutter and it was short and I already had a b/f % that was low enough to show the hardening of the winny. Your cycle looks good and you shouldn't worry too much with water bloat so the winny should be a nice compliment to the end of your cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If your going to run Winstrol , I suggest running it for 6 weeks @50mg ED. 4 weeks to me isn't enough...Also begin taking Glucosamine 1 month prior to taking winstrol. Winny is hard on the joints. I didn't take Glucosamine and I had to quit Winstrol in week 4. I was in to much pain.

Peace,

BLT

Thread Information