Been off for 4 months, some questions

Hey Bros,

I have been off cycle for about 4 months (last cycle was a 10 weeker, test enan, eq, win) I have been taking 1mg of propecia since then and just got some labwork back and my test level is a little low, I did a full PCT and was wondering if the propecia maybe hindered my full recovery. I have done a total of 3 cycles.

Everything else looked good except for cholesterol 211 (HDL 153), my HDL is still way high, im sure my diet isnt hellping that. I am thinkg of running another PCT of 50mg clo, and 10mg nolva to get myself back to where I need to be.

Any other opinions or suggestions are welcomed. Just want to make sure Im where I need to before I consider another cycle.

Thanks
    Last edited by IGOTJUICE007; 08-23-2004 at 12:51 PM.

bump

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Have you taken any deca in the last year and a half?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Finasteride causes some people to have lower libido and sometimes less ejaculate volume....but that is due to the lowered DHT in specific..not test.....I dont think the Finateride is causing it at the low dose of 1mg/day.

no, i have never taken decca, and have always used propper PCT....maybe the recovery third time around is just gonna take a lil longer than usual......

One last bump for some other feedback......

John88Test is offline Member
    hmmmmmm....im on finasteride right now while im on a test ent + dbol cycle consisting of 14 weeks...would be interested to see what some other responses are...later

Thread Information