msu16366 is offline Member

more test than eq necessary

Why should you keep the test 100 mg higher per week than EQ. i am currently taking 500 cyp and 400 eq. i want to up the EQ to 500 also

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Why should you keep the test 100 mg higher per week than EQ. i am currently taking 500 cyp and 400 eq. i want to up the EQ to 500 also
    You can run both test and EQ at the same dosages........ it's the other AAS' that are harder on HPTA that you want to keep the test above.

also i am in week 6 of this cycle. my nads have shrunk quite a bit. should i get some hch and take it asap or can i get some and just wait till end of cycle to do it.

You could run HCG to help restore the testes............. You can run 500iu's 2x per week through the rest of the cycle up to 1 week out from PCT.

thanks for the info, so i can take 500 iu's twice per week,
    and i do this for rest of cycle, when i take my last shot of steriods will i still continue the hch until one week before i start taking clomid. and do i take nova during the 3 week wait going into pct.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    thanks for the info, so i can take 500 iu's twice per week,
    and i do this for rest of cycle, when i take my last shot of steriods will i still continue the hch until one week before i start taking clomid. and do i take nova during the 3 week wait going into pct.
    All correct......... Nolva and HCG go well together. It's clomid and HCG that causes problems.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    EQ is very mild. I know a few ppl that run towards 600mg a week with only 250 mg of test and say it works fine. I like to keep them dead even though.

Thread Information