Thread: a little advice

brutis is offline New Member

a little advice

I just wanted to ask a quick question about problems AS can cause on the prostate or testes. I read that with the discontinuation of AS, most testicluar problems should slowly dissapear and the testes should be back to normal. I have been encountering a bit of pain in the "boys" lately and was wondering if anything can help this or if it will go away. Is there anything that can be taken that is good for the testes or prostate, besides HCG . I have been taking saw palmetto berries, b/c there supposed to be good for the prostate, bu tis there anything else that anyone can recommend? Sorry for having to bring up this topic, just wanted a little advice.

Peace

JuicedHound is offline New Member
    I had the pain also. It goes away just as your raisins.

CRYTON is offline Scammer
    yep, I discontinued using AS, I'm still waiting for my hair to grow back guess thats just one of those side effects not to mention high blood pressure sonofagun still hasen't droped down.

I hope my hair comes back anytime soon i've god a huge party to attend to in 2005 ~

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by CRYTON
    yep, I discontinued using AS, I'm still waiting for my hair to grow back
    If you figure out how to get that back let me know the secret bro.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by sk*
    cryton,

dont expect it to come back anytime soon, hit the topical applications and some finesteride and you may have some hope
    Topical as in Menoxidil (sp?) I tried it. Used it just like it said to. Didn't work at all. In all fairness it does say that it only works on certain people. I'd try propecia but sexual side effects.........No thank you .................So shaved head it is. Thank God Im lucky to be one of the few who look good with their heads shaved

Thread Information