Thread: Cycle opinions

Big_Brick is offline New Member

Cycle opinions

Hey I'm gonna do my 2:nd cycle starting at the end of the summer. I have just finished clomid therapy from my first cycle. It was 500mg cyp a week for 8 weeks (had some fake d-bol too start of with). I gained 10lbs from it and lost a couple % bf.

Im <180lbs looking to cut down to 170lbs <10% by the start of the summer and at the same time gain strenght, so far things are going great.

I was hopeing you could give me some advice on my cycle options: good/bad/gains/cost/sides....

1)

wk 1-10: 400mg/wk EQ
    wk 1-10: 600mg/wk testo(cyp)
    wk 4-10: 50mg/day winny

2)

wk 1-9: 400mg/wk EQ
    wk 1-11: 600mg/wk testo(cyp)
    wk 8-13: 50mg/day winny

Maybe switch the EQ for deca .... and maybe use arimidex ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Big_Brick; 03-08-2002 at 02:26 AM.

So your goal is just to loose 10 lbs and gain some strength??

NO im gonna do that before the summer then do the cycle at the end of the summer, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Goal of cycle is to gain mass don't matter if I gain bf as well, I'm gonna continue bulking from the end of the summer to february. Maybe gain 30lbs from that cycle including fat & water, but you never know until you try.
    Last edited by Big_Brick; 03-08-2002 at 02:35 AM.

If your going to be lowering your bodyfat before summer you probably don't want to get fatter during summer.

Tell me what sides concern you, and I'll design the cycle. Do you have any gear now? Also, don't plan on 30lbs - 20lbs is more reasonable and will take a fuckload of work and dedication on your part

yea I plan on maintaining during the summer. I'm alittle concerned about gyno but I dont think I will get that from the once I suggested. What do you think about them?

For a first cycle I don't think you would need that much test. Maybe drop it to 400mg a week. If you are concerned about hairloss replace the winny with anavar . I would take some proviron /nolvadex or liquidex throughout. It will rule out gyno and cut down the water retention.

Don't forget the proscar to protect the prostate and hair or at least Saw Palmetto. You will need some liver helpers while on the Winny or Var.

It's my 2:nd cycle.

Thread Information