Britguy is offline Banned

Question My next cycle...please critique away

ok fellas after deliberating about what to include in my next cycle, ive come to the conclusion that i wanna lose a little bodyfat and put on a few quality pounds (not expecting loads)

wks 1-8 Test Prop 100mg EoD
    wks 1-6 Tren Acetate 75mg EoD
    usual PCT with Nolva and Clomid

i realise most will tell me to run tren everyday but i dont wanna turn into a pin cushion to be honest and as im a newbie to both compounds then im going easy on the dosage, the main things are
    1. what kind of weight can i expect to gain? gonna run high protein moderate carbs healthy intake of EFA's or should i run low carbs?
    2. When do most people break out with Acne (if at all) during cycle or after

14%
    190lbs
    5'8
    3 previous cycle (all with test)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're going to want to run this cycle a lot longer........ IMO 10 weeks minimum with Tren to see great results. You will also want to run the test a few weeks past the tren to help with recovery. You should alo go with ED injections........ this will keep blood levels stable and help minimize sides.

1 - 12 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 10 Tren 75mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection.

i appreciate the feedback from such an established member but isn't 10 weeks a wee bit too long for a first time tren user Mudman - not flamin'

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I ran tren for 16 weeks my first time at 75mg ED and I had no problems except for the sides that come from Tren and I was expecting that.

dumblucky is offline Member
    I ran my first tren at 75mg EOD with good results for 6 weeks
    BUT when I ran it at 100mg EOD even beter gains for 7 weeks
    and at 75mg ED I was jacked as hell for 8 weeks...

oh and btw how are you a newbie to test if you have run 3 cycles all with test??

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    he said first time tren user

im a newbie to tren my friend, also first time ive run prop, run Enanthate and Sus b4, thanks for the positive advice, if everything goes well then i should have the chance to run tren nxt time at a larger dose, just don't wanna run in head first, what did you run with your tren and how much did you gain or lose (bodyfat)

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i would run it like mudman said but if you don't want the ed shots run it at least 150mg prop eod and 100mg tren eod i think this is a minimal dosage and you should see good results at the same lengths mudman said.

Thread Information