Thread: eq and test e

shiloh is offline Junior Member

eq and test e

I am about to start a eq and test e cycle but I'm finding some conflicts with the dosage. My first cycle was Dbol (20mg ed. for 5 weeks) and sust (1 cc/wk for 10 weeks) but that was 6 years ago. I have not touched gear since then. Most people seem to say that 400mg/wk of eg and 500 mg/wk of test e is the lowest dosage you would want to go. However, I see on other sites that adding eq to a cycle will allow you to lower your dosage of test (200 mg/wk eg and 250 mg/wk of test e) without sacrificing much as far as gains. Is there any validity to that or should I stick with 400 and 500?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i asked this question few wks ago and im now running a dbol /test cyp/eq cycle.
    400/400 or 500/400 wll be the answers ull get here (injections e3d or 2 x wk)...
    eq is a "mild" steroid and a "higher" dosage is required.
    if u run this stack, do it in the best way...
    ah. to get max benefit from eq, use it for not less then 11-12 wks!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    if you're are running 500mg of test you can then go with 500mg of EQ. You can keep the dosages the same for both compounds.

of course, as the mudman say, 500/500 was another possibility...

Thanks for your replys guy. I guess those are the answers I figured I'd get but I had to be sure. I will heed you advice. Anyway, I have one more question. I happened to come across some Andriol for free and was thinking of adding it to this cycle. I know andriol is, for the most part, looked down upon as being too expensive and ineffective, but I have enough for 240mg/ed for 4 weeks. Since my cycle will take a couple of weeks to show gains, if I were to add this in the begining of the cycle, would it have the same kickstarting effect that d-bol has or would it just be adding unnessesary test? Also, at 500mg/wk of test and 500mg/wk of eq (conversion product of eg is 1-testosterone ), would adding anymore test be too much for a second cycle? Okay, thats more than one question... Thanks for your help guys.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    Thanks for your replys guy. I guess those are the answers I figured I'd get but I had to be sure. I will heed you advice. Anyway, I have one more question. I happened to come across some Andriol for free and was thinking of adding it to this cycle. I know andriol is, for the most part, looked down upon as being too expensive and ineffective, but I have enough for 240mg/ed for 4 weeks. Since my cycle will take a couple of weeks to show gains, if I were to add this in the begining of the cycle, would it have the same kickstarting effect that d-bol has or would it just be adding unnessesary test? Also, at 500mg/wk of test and 500mg/wk of eq (conversion product of eg is 1-testosterone), would adding anymore test be too much for a second cycle? Okay, thats more than one question... Thanks for your help guys.
    I've tried andriol and to be honest, I saw zero results. keep us posted and let us know how it goes....

Peace,

BLT

How much did you take when you tried it? Did you stack it with anything? If I decide to add it in, I will definately keep you posted.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    personally, I would just use the dbol . JMHO though.

peace,

ttgb

P Rock is offline Member
    that must be a joke....you should never just use d-ball alone...run it with test.

I think he was talking about taking dbol instead of andriol during the cycle. So I shouldn't use the andriol??

Thanks for all of your advice. I didn't plan on kickstarting this cycle but since I got the Andriol for free I was thinking about using it. Would it be effective for that purpose for the cycle I'm about to do or should I just keep it for another cycle?

bump

andriol from what i hear is kinda "waste", but if u got it for free, just use it, maybe beginnin and end of cycle, iif u have enough! and do it this time so next time u can try something more "effective".
    i think u need "lots" of caps per day (something like 8-10) and u have to split them durin the day. lets check andriol profile...

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    This is week 4 of Test Enth 500 and EQ 400, Tried and true.
    If you're gonna spend the money and time, do the gear to it's best dosage.

So far, good gains and good strength.

Personally, for me, dbol makes me bloat. After the bloat is gone, then what?

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    Thanks for your replys guy. I guess those are the answers I figured I'd get but I had to be sure. I will heed you advice. Anyway, I have one more question. I happened to come across some Andriol for free and was thinking of adding it to this cycle. I know andriol is, for the most part, looked down upon as being too expensive and ineffective, but I have enough for 240mg/ed for 4 weeks. Since my cycle will take a couple of weeks to show gains, if I were to add this in the begining of the cycle, would it have the same kickstarting effect that d-bol has or would it just be adding unnessesary test? Also, at 500mg/wk of test and 500mg/wk of eq (conversion product of eg is 1-testosterone), would adding anymore test be too much for a second cycle? Okay, thats more than one question... Thanks for your help guys.
    if you need more you can
    make your own andriol

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=119638
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-24-2004 at 07:09 AM.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    i asked this question few wks ago and im now running a dbol /test cyp/eq cycle.
    400/400 or 500/400 wll be the answers ull get here (injections e3d or 2 x wk)...
    eq is a "mild" steroid and a "higher" dosage is required.
    if u run this stack, do it in the best way...
    ah. to get max benefit from eq, use it for not less then 11-12 wks!
    You wouldn't recommend anything less like 250e/200eq, correct? I want to make sure I plan accordingly for my first time.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Too low

Try the Standard 500 E/ 400EQ
    or if you cant get 250mg/ml EQ make both 500
    Trust me you will love it!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    You wouldn't recommend anything less like 250e/200eq, correct? I want to make sure I plan accordingly for my first time.

Thread Information