Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy I feel very Stupid, I got Scammed the first time

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to share with you that I got scammed the first time. I got a referal from a friend that ordered from him before and I know he gave me the info in good faith, well anyways I sent the money and never got my stuff. That sucks big time.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    put the scammer on the board

who is it

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Don't feel bad bro. My first order was from one of those web sites that say "buy steroids here." lol Anyway I ordered ec labs Test cyp. I received the gear but it was completely bunk. I am sure if truth be told quite a few bro's on here got scammed their first time. Newbies come here so desperate for a source they forget to use their common sense that says if it does not feel right that it most likely isn't. A suggestion would be check a source with as many mods and vets as you can get to answeryour pm's. Do this before you make an order not after the fact. Good luck and hopefully this will be your only burn. Peace

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Put the scammer on the board

Well so it seems like a lot of new guys get scammed the first time. Well I hope to find a local source, and maybe that would be better.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 02-16-2006 at 10:06 AM.

The scammer is not from this board, so there is not much I do about it

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Don't feel bad bro. My first order was from one of those web sites that say "buy steroids here." lol Anyway I ordered ec labs Test cyp. I received the gear but it was completely bunk. I am sure if truth be told quite a few bro's on here got scammed their first time. Newbies come here so desperate for a source they forget to use their common sense that says if it does not feel right that it most likely isn't. A suggestion would be check a source with as many mods and vets as you can get to answeryour pm's. Do this before you make an order not after the fact. Good luck and hopefully this will be your only burn. Peace

I did not order from a website, but it sucks anyways. lol

oldman is offline Anabolic Member

If you buy off the web you wil more than likely get scammed.. Even if you get stuff it make not be real.

~Old

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    Be patient and stick around good things come to those who wait

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peducho0113
    Hey Everyone, I just wanted to share with you that I got scammed the first time. I got a referal from a friend that ordered from him before and I know he gave me the info in good faith, well anyways I sent the money and never got my stuff. That sucks big time.
    Did you talk to your so called friend about it yet?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont post the scammer out on the open board.

DO you think your "friend" lied to you and either took your money or took your gear?

No I have not talk to my friend about it yet. I guess I have to learn the hard way to not trust sources right away

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude that sucks, hope u didnt lose too much money

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    I did not order from a website, but it sucks anyways. lol
    Do you know this person? i would find them!!!!

No I don't know the person that took my money, but I guess I will have to live and learn.

No I don't know the person that took my money, but I guess I will have to live and learn.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Dont post the scammer out on the open board.

DO you think your "friend" lied to you and either took your money or took your gear?
    Yeah, I was about to ask if the old scammer list has come back.

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Bro. You have just got to be patient, check dependability if possible, and don't be anxious. It took me awhile to get the gear I have. Sources also don't last.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    The scammer is not from this board, so there is not much I do about it
    I must have been lucky... the first time I was approached by a source I took a chance and turned out I ended up getting hooked up with the best bro around and still a happy customer 3 years later. Now I end up with the very highest potency and purity stuff and often find whatever I buy, I get a free extra bottle thrown in. Dont ask me who because I dont disclose no matter who you are.

The way to do it though is if you have a prospective sourse, as others, seems he did your friend right... but also how long have you waited? My bro is pretty cool but the reason he throws in extra deca , tren or test bottles is because it takes him sometimes 3 or 4 weeks to round everything up and deliver, so in other words, he rewards me because I am patient. Are you sure you arent being impatient? One time my guy took 2 months to deliver because he was hit by a tornado or something and house destroyed, but it still eventually got here.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    always get a second opinion before ordering.... chances are SOMEONE will have either heard theyre good or not...

Jeremy138x is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I must have been lucky... the first time I was approached by a source I took a chance and turned out I ended up getting hooked up with the best bro around and still a happy customer 3 years later. Now I end up with the very highest potency and purity stuff and often find whatever I buy, I get a free extra bottle thrown in. Dont ask me who because I dont disclose no matter who you are.

The way to do it though is if you have a prospective sourse, as others, seems he did your friend right... but also how long have you waited? My bro is pretty cool but the reason he throws in extra deca, tren or test bottles is because it takes him sometimes 3 or 4 weeks to round everything up and deliver, so in other words, he rewards me because I am patient. Are you sure you arent being impatient? One time my guy took 2 months to deliver because he was hit by a tornado or something and house destroyed, but it still eventually got here.

Dude, I'm jealous. I also got scammed my first time. I was hoping that the guy I used would be as good as yours, he had like 6 people recommend him. Let me just say, if you have a good source, you kiss their ass, cause they are damn hard to find.

Thread Information