THE PUMP is offline Member

Question Clen Muscle Decay?

Hey guys whats up just started my bulker the other day it was planned for mid september but i couldnt wait to start it any way my question is

Ive beening planning on running clen in the spring but ive been reading that clen can eat muscle is this true and proven?has this ever happened to you or anyone you no?

THANKS GUYZ

"Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased."

I don't think you have anything to worry about but someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Clen 's anti-catabolic bro.. you won't end up looking like a 10 year old ballerina.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Clen 's anti-catabolic bro.. you won't end up looking like a 10 year old ballerina.....

So you've done it without muscle loss?

I think il just run prop to be save thoe.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    So you've done it without muscle loss?

I think il just run prop to be save thoe.
    No, but I am soon..

You don't need to ru Test bro...

Clen ITSELF is an anti-catabolic compound, meaning that it prevents muscle loss...

Read the profile on clen above.... it says right there

zayened is offline New Member
    so why you ask?

It also burns protein which could cause the lose of muscle. Ive also put the same question on intense training and a mod said it can cause a catabolic effect go look your self bro i dont no what to think i just dont wana loose any hard earned muscle.

no, no...it doesn't burn protein bro. it's slows the rate protein is reduced in muscles. if you're that circumspective don't run it.

It also burns protein which could cause the lose of muscle. Ive also put the same question on intense training and a mod said it can cause a catabolic effect go look your self bro i dont no what to think i just dont wana loose any hard earned muscle.
    He's wrong.. which board? There is one MOD i talk to on a weekly basis, and says that he is debating the anabolic effects, but, he doesn't doubt the catabolic effects...

If you lose muscle, it is your fault, due to diet, and too-high intensity cardio....

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    that dude is definitely wrong.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    He's wrong, clen will help build muscle actually. Read it's profile and then the clen handbook in the educational forum.

BrundleFly is offline New Member
    i have been increasing strength and losing fat while on it. i am not losing muscle. no worries.

Thread Information