bustermayer is offline New Member

Another NCAA Thread

Here's my situation. I play a D-1 sport and I am currently running Test E 500mg a week, I'm two weeks into the cycle. I got the paper today from my athletic director about NCAA drug testing and for my sport, testing will only occur after a championship game. My cycle will end in mid October and the first possible championship game isn't until Mid to Late March. That gives me at the very least 5 months between my last shot and the possible test. Everything I've read about test E says it will be out of your system in 3-4 months. Some mods have told me its actually more like 2-3 months. But what worries me somewhat is the NCAA offical website says Test E can show up from 3-6 months. Maybe the NCAA site is just trying to deter athletes from trying anything, or maybe they have new tests that are better.
    So should I continue my cycle, finish up, and then after its done, take some of the flush out products to speed along the clensing process? Or should I say FU** It and just scrap the rest of my cycle and wait till next April when my season is done and I'll have like 8 months between my last shot and first possible shot. I really want to finish this cycle though, I need to start this season off strong as a bull and just let it run. Please give me as many tips, pointers, and comments you can. Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you'll be fine. no need for the flushing process mumbo jumbo

Articles: Anabolic Steroid Testing
    Courtesy of AnabolicTruth.com

NCAA Athletes
    WHAT HAPPENS IN A NCAA DRUG TEST?
    Each academic year the student athlete shall sign a form prescribed by the Council in which the student athlete consents to be tested for the use of drugs prohibited by NCAA legislation. Failure to complete and sign the consent form prior to practice or competition in Divisions I and II sports in which the Association conducts year-round drug testing and prior to competition in all other sports in Divisions I, II and III shall result in the student athlete's ineligibility for participation (i.e., practice and competition) in all intercollegiate athletics.
    Student athletes who fail to sign the notification form or signature form, fail to arrive at the collection station at the designated time without justification, fail to provide a urine sample according to protocol, leave the collection station before providing a specimen according to protocol, or attempt to alter the integrity or validity of the urine specimen will be treated as if there were a positive for a banned substance.
    Student athletes competing in Divisions I-A, I-AA or II football or Division I indoor or outdoor track and field are subject to year-round testing.
    At NCAA team championship events, immediately after any established cool down period after the event, student athletes selected for drug testing will be notified by a crew member. Each student athlete will be instructed to read and sign the Team Championship Student Athlete Notification Form. The notification form will instruct the student athlete to report to the collection station within one hour, unless otherwise directed by the crew chief or designate.
    At NCAA on-campus, nonchampionship testing events, the student athlete will be notified of and scheduled for testing by the institution. The institution will notify the student athlete of the date and time to report to the collection station and will have the student athlete read and sign any Student Athlete Notification Form
    Student athletes shall provide identification when entering the drug testing station.
    When ready to urinate, the student athlete will select a sealed beaker from a supply of such and will record his/her initials on the beaker's lid.
    A crew member will monitor the furnishing of the specimen by observation in order to assure the integrity of the specimen until a specimen of at least 80 ml is provided.
    If the specimen is incomplete the student athlete must remain in the collection station under observation of a crew member until the sample is completed. During this period, the student athlete is responsible for keeping the collection beaker closed and controlled.
    If a student athlete is suspected of manipulating specimens (e.g., via dilution), the NCAA will have the authority to perform additional tests on that student athlete, not to exceed two consecutive negative tests.
    WHAT HAPPENS IF AN NCAA ATHLETE IS CAUGHT USING BANNED DRUGS?
    For student athletes who have a positive finding, The Center will contact the director of athletics or a designate by telephone as soon as possible. The telephone contact will be followed by "overnight/signature required" letters (marked "confidential") to the chief executive officer and the director of athletics. The institution shall notify the student athlete of the finding.
    A positive finding may be appealed by the institution to the NCAA competitive safeguards committee or a subcommittee thereof. The institution shall notify the student athlete of the positive test and of the right to appeal.
    Student athletes who have a positive finding are declared ineligible.
    NCAA Banned Anabolic Steroids and Diuretics
    Anabolic Agents:
    androstenediol, androstenedione, boldenone , clostebol, dehydrochlormethyl-testosterone , dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), dromostanolone, fluoxymesterone, mesterolone, methandienone, methenolone, methyltestosterone , nandrolone , norandrostenediol, norandrostenedione, norethandrolone, oxymesterone, oxymetholone, stanozolol , testosterone, clenbuterol .
    Diuretics:
    acetazolamide, bendroflumethiazide, benzthiazide, bumetanide, chlorothiazide, chlorthalidone, ethacrynic acid, flumethiazide, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide, hydroflumethiazide, methyclothiazide, metolazone, polythiazide, quinethazone, spironolactone, triamterene, trichlormethiazide
    The above is a brief overview of the NCAA Drug Test Protocol for more information please visit http://www.ncaa.org/sports_sciences...ting/index.html

How long do steroids stay in your system?
    18 months+ * nandrolone decanoate
    nandrolone undecanoate
    nandrolone laurate
    boldenone undecylenate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9 months** nandrolone phenylpropionate
    nandrolone cypionate
    methenolone enanthate
    trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3-6 months** testosterone-mix (Sustanon & Omnadren )
    testosterone enanthate
    testosterone cypionate
    trenbolone acetate
    drostanolone propionate
    clostebol acetate
    methandriol dipropionate
    3 months injectabel stanozolol
    injectable methandienone
    formebolone
    1-1.5 months*** oxymetholone
    fluoxymesterone
    methandienone
    mesterolone
    ethylestrenol
    norethadrolone
    oxandrolone
    oral stanozolol
    methyltestosterone
    testosterone propionate
    oral testosterone undecanoate
    oral methenolone acetate
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1-2 weeks clenbuterol
    * Long-chain esterified injectable steroids are the most unreliable in terms of determining an actual clearance time. Their extremely low water solubility and high affinity for fat give them the ability to be stored in small amounts in body tissues for many months after use. These are the most dangerous types of drugs for tested competitors to use, particularly when being administered heavily in the off season.
    ** Short or medium chain esterified injectables are cleared from the body more rapidly than long chain injectables, however are still somewhat inconsistent in terms of calculable clearance times. It is safest to use such compounds only in the off season, provided this season protects the user from drug testing.
    *** Oral steroids are the most reliable in terms of rapid clearance time. In many cases the athlete can safely use such compounds three weeks out from a drug test and return a negative result. The time frame of 1-1 1/2 months was provided as a guideline for maximum safety. The short chain esterified injectable testosterone propionate was included in this category due to the fact that testosterone metabolites will only cause a drug test failure if they appear in unusually high quantities (in relation to epitestosterone metabolites). Should agencies adopt procedures that look for the actual esterified compound in blood, this would be moved to one of the categories listing other small to medium chain steroids.

im guessing you play basketball? i dunno tho. but are you sure you dont have random ncaa and confrence drug testing. track and football test year around but the other sports dont as much.

I'm sure it's only after championship. Each player on my team had to sign the blue NCAA paper that explained how for my sport they would only test right after a championship.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    I find it funny the NCAA doesn't condone the use of steroids by the athletes but gives
    the detection times to better help the athletes plan their cycles to avoid detection, kinda like a double standard

Thrower74 is offline Member
    You are fine to continue your cycle. Keep everything as planned and don't worry about any of the flushing products as they won't help on a urine test for steroids . For most 3 months is more than enough time to clean test E. You will be fine with the window you have given yourself to clear.

yea actually the flushing products will help in a urine test.

Do you recommed starting the clensing process right after the last shot? or should I wait until my PCT is over?

bump

Thread Information