rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

brovel deca/t200

Hey guys I just wanted to ask you guys what you guys thought about products made by brovel.How does this cycle sound 400mg week deca and 500 mg week T-200.What kind of results do people see from this cycle?Also whats the chcnces of gyno with this cycle?

viper is offline Member
    is this your first cycle.....few stats please.....
    chances are 50/50 on the gyno...everyone is different....do you have anything on hand to prevent or control the gyno problem....
    everyone has a different opinion on every brand (kinda like ford and chevy)...you will not know for sure until you try...
    what are you looking for in results....

ive done dbol before but thats all.Im 5'11' and about 200lbs and wanting to get about 220.Also please tell me what would be a good dose of nolvedex in cae i do develop gyno. Im wanting to really put on a lot of muscle, will i also get a lot of fat from this cylcle.Also please tell me what most people gain from this cycle
    thanx bro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You don't get fat from the cycle. You get fat from the food you decide to eat. Playing "balancing act" in trying to gain only muscle and no fat will limit your gains tremendously.

A good dose of nolvadex is 40mg when signs develop and ran at that dose until side effects subside, then it should be run at 10mg ed for the rest of the cycle...ran THRU clomid therapy.

Ask Mr. Kev about brovel products.

Results are dependent on how intense you train, how well you rest, and how well you eat.

**The following is MY OPINION, so if someone else comes along and says something different, well...good for them, because this style worked for me.

Eat 2X your bodyweight in protein.
    Your macronutrient profile should like something like this.
    400g protein
    500g carbs
    70g fat

I ate for the weight I wanted to be, not what I was currently at before starting the cycle. So you're 200, say you want to be 220, i would eat 2X THAT in bodyweight for protein, 550g carbs, 70-80g f.

Trust me, those extra 400-500c a day will help and will show in the end.

I trained 5 days a week while bulking. One major bodypart a day, for ie: arms one day, this includes bi's, tri's, forearms. back one day, this includes lats, middle back, and lower back. See what I'm getting at? Chest- upper chest, chest-shoulder tie in's, lower chest, and some flat bench to work in overall chest dvlpmt. Legs done quads and hammys one day, calves and abs were on odd days, or whenever i needed more work on them. Shoulder routine involved presses for overall dvlpmt., upright rows, reverse flys for rear delts, side laterals for outside delts, shrugs and such for traps. **If I felt I was not getting enough out of a spercific bodypart during it's reagular training day, I would add it in to another w/o later in the week.
    Cardio was done 2-3 times a week for twenty minutes simply for cardiovascular health. AND WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD. . .

There you go bro. You're Lucky I'm REALLY bored...
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 03-02-2002 at 12:51 AM.

How would you guys compare broval products to norma hellas.Also that pump for the advise,, man thats a lot of grocery money but ill do it and let you know what i look like in 8 weeks..

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Brovel works. Never had any probs with that brand. There was speculation as to the actual dose / underdose but who can really be sure?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Brovel labs are just fine all their gear works good. Actually i use to be all about "Tornel" but all their stuff has been really underfilled lately like 7cc-8cc. All the Brovel stuff seems to be filled up all the way to the top but it is a bit underdosed "the price is great" though. As far as "gyno" its 50/50 you nevr know better be safe then sorry. Have some nolva on hand.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i have had awesome results from brovel products over the years bro. i use t200 in nearly every cycle i run.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Now class, everyone look to the underside of the word "Anabolic Forum Moderator" and begin to cry..... , Yes it's ok fellow juicers, he is fucking so big it makes most of us look like Holocaust vistims.

Kev, you tha man.

thanks for the replies, but I also have one more ques im 200lbs , if i develp gyno how many nolv's do i take?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    If you start getting sore nips bro start taking 20mg/daily and drop to 10mg/day but if its deca induced gyno the anti'es wont help. I am sure you should be fine as far as "Deca" gyno keep it around 400mg, just have some nolva on hand.

Thread Information