Galoot67 is offline Junior Member

weird experience with clen

I take my clen in early in the am, id say around 6:40 before i leave for work. So I never had trouble sleeping...ever. But last night I was laying in bed and my heart was about to jump out of my chest and i was wide awake. Reminds me of old times, lol. Anyways anyone have any experience with this? Would clen do this even though i took the dose so early in the am?

joevette is offline Banned
    Clen has a halflife of 36 hours I believe. So, most of it was still in your system. Try some melatonin.

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    clen isn't like ephedrine where the effects wear off after a couple hours. Like joevette said, the half life is long and thus regardless when you take it in the day it can intefere with your sleep and make your heart beat like crazy. You'll get used to it.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, it can happen. Taking it in the AM helps but doesn't ensure good sleep.

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    Usually i feel it about a half hour to an hour after i take it. Sometimes it seems that my body adapts to it real quick. Sometimes its different everyday. And sometimes i dont even notice it, even when im up to 220mcg's.

Thread Information