Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fighting

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Everybody was Kung Foo Fightin …WooooWoooo!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    i have seen someone get a round kick in the side and in the thigh. if you are not conditioned you will not be standing after receiving a round kick. no one kicks to the head becasue if you miss you are out of your guard, kicks to the side and leg are much easier to throw and land.
    Those kicks he refers to come after the guy is on the ground and imobilized I believe. Otherwise you are correct.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    One, Two, Do the Kung Foo ........Three, Four, get on the Dance Floor... WoooWoooWoo! Everybody was Kung Foo Fightin....
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 08-24-2004 at 01:53 PM.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    dude, sometimes these threads have some funny azz stuff on it

steggs is offline Associate Member
    i round kicked a guy in the ankles didnt have the same effect.........$hit

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    i appreciate that one bro - you are a better man than me cause if 4 guys have bats I know I would run cause I have no chance (and im no good to my family or my girl if im dead anyway)

in my hood ive been atacked a few time and alway had to deal with more than one guy. Never had a solitary punk try to bother me. It is a sickeniong feeling to see yourself outnumbered by violent people who deserve to be beaten for their ghetto attituds and lifestyle.

Standing and fightin when outnumbered takes some big balls. Juice has not helped me at al in this area. I am so laid back - and even when doing 1.4grams per week of TEST my agression towards people or contentious situations does not vary.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i would never fight anymore unless really, really provoked and there was no other way, or a family member, or my girl was in danger. but one thing i would never do is run. i dont care if there are 4 people with bats, i dont run from anybody. but i cant stand people who always want to fight.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Is this the "up your post count thread" if so I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isnt this thing more than a year old?

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol everyone wants to fight can i ask why to me it seems silly aint being a lover much better u should only fight if there no other choice and if u know the person is by far weaker then u u should just walk away

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    I am posting it in because I know there are juicers and tough people that get mad and dont take sh!t from people. I think roid rage is a myth. I am on juice and didnt get mad enough. How do you overcome a fear or whatever to get mad and just scream crap back at the person and ready to fight even if he throws the first punch. I know there are alot of crazy people on this board so I asked it. How do you become not scared to fight or I dont know just break the ice of throwing the first punch. I think I am so negative to my body thinking that I am small. I am 5"11 and 215 and juice. Some of my friends are like half my size and I laugh in my head thinking there tough when they start stuff or think they can fight. One of them is 6"2 and like 147. How do I make myself tough, omg Im so mad. Alot of people down the road just in previous times that met me that said I am tough if I want to be, just have to show it. I guess you have to really bug me to get me mad. Its just in general in everything, how do I make myself not afraid to back down or confront someone and do something. Im sure there are some really big people on this board that will beat the crap out of alot of people. Help me! I know im tough, I have to show it.
    Tell me where you live, I'll come steal your stash.. how would that make you feel?

little-one is offline Associate Member
    This is one of the dumbest threads Ive seen. If this guy wants to be a tough guy and start fights, he will just get his ass beat. Why the hell would you want to go around starting shiit anyway? Usually the guys like you starting shiit have a self esteam problem and want people to think they look tough.
    And one more thing I have to add is that martial arts dont do shiit for you if you are in a street fight with a real street style fighter or someone with boxing skills. All those pretty kicks wont work with someone that knows how to really fight. Oh ya and wrestlers are gay!

nathanw21 is offline Member
    you dont need to throw the first punch...just head butt them

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    I am posting it in because I know there are juicers and tough people that get mad and dont take sh!t from people. I think roid rage is a myth. I am on juice and didnt get mad enough. How do you overcome a fear or whatever to get mad and just scream crap back at the person and ready to fight even if he throws the first punch. I know there are alot of crazy people on this board so I asked it. How do you become not scared to fight or I dont know just break the ice of throwing the first punch. I think I am so negative to my body thinking that I am small. I am 5"11 and 215 and juice. Some of my friends are like half my size and I laugh in my head thinking there tough when they start stuff or think they can fight. One of them is 6"2 and like 147. How do I make myself tough, omg Im so mad. Alot of people down the road just in previous times that met me that said I am tough if I want to be, just have to show it. I guess you have to really bug me to get me mad. Its just in general in everything, how do I make myself not afraid to back down or confront someone and do something. Im sure there are some really big people on this board that will beat the crap out of alot of people. Help me! I know im tough, I have to show it.
    this is so cool and tough, just make sure you have your collar popped before you throw that first punch, cause any cool and tough guy knows that besides knocking out drunk people, the true sign off one who is cool and tough is the popped collar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information