215 is offline Associate Member

how long would you run tren e in this cycle??

I have posted this cycle about 2-3 times and i took feedback and changed it . But now i might wanna make another change i've been hearing such good things about zencall tren E and i'm wondering if i should run it alittle longer. i'm gonna run it for 10 should i get another bottle and make it 15 wks?? This is going to be the last cycle i'm going to venture into for atleast 20 years so i wanna go out with a bang. stats 6'2 210 9-11 %bf .

Wk 1-17 test c 800mg/w
    wk 1-16 eq 600mg/w
    wk 1-4 bd oxydrol 100mg/d
    wk 1-10 or 1-15?? Tren E 500mg/w leaning toward 15? good idea or bad
    wk 9-17 anavar 50mg/d
    wk 1-17 nolva 10mg/d

pct clomid and nolva. for 4 weeks

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    stats? cycle experience?

I'd throw soem HCG in there.

hard to give u advice wtih no stats.

at least 20 yearS?

this is my 4th cycle cycle experience is test deca d bol and halotestin and d rol. i'm 25 years old

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    why not use the acetate...it's easier to make dosage adjustments if need be(sides).id run the acetate from week 5-16 and if your gonna do the enenthate,i'd start at week 3 to give it time to build blood levels as it should really be kicking in at week 5 when you have droped the DROL and run it to week 16 also.JMO
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 08-24-2004 at 01:18 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    well, def go for it at wk5 as both anadrol and tren have progestrogenic sides so mixing the two might not be the best idea, but i dont see why you couldn't run it until wk 17, but more than likely 16 just to give yourself a little time for it to clear...also, if you wanted, you can run eq and test c the same length of time since their esters clear within a couple days of each other...but your cycle is fine as is and i'd go 5-16@500mg/wk

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    this is GOOD ADVICE! I ran Ace for several weeks and the sides ate me up and spit me out. I was so glad then when I finally quit the Ace- it was out of my system completly within a week. If I was doing the long version I would have died from the tox before it cleared out.

Also - consider using Halo instead of the Fina and Var. It really burns fat and gives you strength. Run it on the back end of your cycle - 4-5 weks max.

Faster Esters are better all around (if you can deal with ED injects)

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    why not use the acetate...it's easier to make dosage adjustments if need be(sides).id run the acetate from week 5-16 and if your gonna do the enenthate,i'd start at week 3 to give it time to build blood levels as it should really be kicking in at week 5 when you have droped the DROL and run it to week 16 also.JMO

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you use tren e run it for at least 12 wks. i find the sides to be not as bad with tren e as apposed to tren a.

so is 15 weeks too long or should i dothe week 5-16

Thread Information